X2 240sx stolen in margate...

Lmfao

This is what happens when you don't pay your bills buddy. The land lord deserved the money, your broke ass didn't have it, so she took your cars lol. What doesnt make sense here? Lolololol BUSS PASS. Now you can ride the buss sideways! :gayfight::driving:

wow
u honesty have no freakin clue...
so if some one owes u money do u just go rob them ....
they had no right to sell, take, or move my cars especially with out proper eviction
u must not kno anything a bout laws or rules....
orange names means u shut the fuk up....:sparta:

This is what happens when you don't pay your bills buddy. The land lord deserved the money, your broke ass didn't have it, so she took your cars lol. What doesnt make sense here? Lolololol BUSS PASS. Now you can ride the buss sideways! :gayfight::driving:

who the fuck is this guy! :chair: :banhim:

bann this fag

Fuck up. Poor people stay out of this thread.

I think the guy that posted up top is the one that got the parts lol

wow
u honesty have no freakin clue...
so if some one owes u money do u just go rob them ....
they had no right to sell, take, or move my cars especially with out proper eviction
u must not kno anything a bout laws or rules....
orange names means u shut the fuk up....:sparta:

Bro money is money, eventually you pay your dues somehow. Learn your lesson. Mc Donalds is hiring. Goodluck. Orange names means I shut the fuck up? Or means I have my cars and you have no cars so you shut the fuck up? Oh and I'm sitting in my car now writing this :driving: sleep on that :boring:

Bro money is money, eventually you pay your dues somehow. Learn your lesson. Mc Donalds is hiring. Goodluck. Orange names means I shut the fuck up? Or means I have my cars and you have no cars so you shut the fuck up? Oh and I'm sitting in my car now writing this :driving: sleep on that :boring:

no cares about your slow ass eclipse.

Dude, your on a drifting forum on a cellphone in an eclipse.Argueing to someone you dont know. win

Back
Top Bottom