X2 240sx stolen in margate...

Originally Posted by Buriantsu
I like how people get mad when a person speaks the truth.
Amen brother

lol right over your head much.
^^^stop drinkin so much and blaming others cause ur a retard

someone explain it to him
I think u didn't read it right.dick
I got one car back and still have 3 sr swaps
So I got money..I'm not broke:chair:
Its the fukin principle that my shit was stolen and stripped
And how some dumass ppl get mad over me explaining wat happened to me.then some fukin stunt dummy tells me oh I deserved it an to get a job at mcdonalds..lol I don't even eat there..thanks everyone for ur intelligent remarks..
:lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd:

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

I'm sure this faggot is Juan Pablo who had the riced out camry in Hollywood. Eat a dick and chock on it... Fucking loser..

Thanks eddie..
Lol

This is what happens when you don't pay your bills buddy. The land lord deserved the money, your broke ass didn't have it, so she took your cars lol. What doesnt make sense here? Lolololol BUSS PASS. Now you can ride the buss sideways! :gayfight::driving:

then a bunch of people get mad at him

I like how people get mad when a person speaks the truth.

i believe it went in this order. so your saying amen to someone agreeing with a post against you. unless your right and i read it wrong

The grammar in this thread is ASTOUNDING. Classy as fuck.

In all seriousness hopefully everything works out for you man.

Maybe I'm just too passionate or something but if I saw my car like that I'd shed a tear.

I'm sure this faggot is Juan Pablo who had the riced out camry in Hollywood. Eat a dick and chock on it... Fucking loser..

Round of applause for "Eddy" calling me a faggot, when he drives a bitch car.. Gay people drive Miatas dude. You didn't get the memo? And yeah I had a 97 Camry, TC swap (supercharged) don't get it twisted. It was green, cuz i can afford Viper snakeskin green, and jet black. You seem to know a lot about me. What color is the underwhere I'm wearing right now? Lol and don't get the Eclipse involved in this, she's a track car now. But if you want to talk crap, bring up the 2012 Nissan Sentra SER Spec-v I bought a month ago. Not trying to brag or make anyone look bad, but it's called hard work. Before you go running your mouth or crying about a "stolen car" do some more research (Eddy) and to the OP, just get a job bro. Shit happens. Money talks.:bigthumbu

Round of applause for "Eddy" calling me a faggot, when he drives a bitch car.. Gay people drive Miatas dude. You didn't get the memo? And yeah I had a 97 Camry, TC swap (supercharged) don't get it twisted. It was green, cuz i can afford Viper snakeskin green, and jet black. You seem to know a lot about me. What color is the underwhere I'm wearing right now? Lol and don't get the Eclipse involved in this, she's a track car now. But if you want to talk crap, bring up the 2012 Nissan Sentra SER Spec-v I bought a month ago. Not trying to brag or make anyone look bad, but it's called hard work. Before you go running your mouth or crying about a "stolen car" do some more research (Eddy) and to the OP, just get a job bro. Shit happens. Money talks.:bigthumbu

This is not shady at all.. /sarcasm ... And I know people who drive miatas that will shit on you all day .

Must have some pics of such fantastic vehicles. :cool:

Must have some pics of such fantastic vehicles. :cool:

i gotchu bro

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjYuanBn.jpg

i gotchu bro

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfMjYuanBn.jpg

Wait wait wait, you talk ALL this smack and that's what you roll in?^
Yo+dawg+we+heard+you+like+existing.+So+we+let+_0de61a164ca583e42ccb9497f56d8cab.png

Can someone close this shit... And to dawg cool hit here.. I've never seen you at the track or any mention of you... Are you sure its not the go kart track... What's up with all these people building cars when they can't drive and do shit with them.. I work my ass off to slide my shit wreck and fix it and rebuild.. go to the track and quit talking shit.. nkotb means site bitch. All I say it to your face. Pussy

there should be a spot in the registry were it should tell you to add a pik or say whatyour car is so shit like this dont ruin the forums. how could you own that camry and be happy to brag about it

Last edited:
That's what he used to drive. Now he's got an eclipse and a 2012 sentra.

In my opinion he's stepped it up but he still loves that camry. You took note of the custom paint job on the wheels right? :D

there should be a spot in the registry were it should tell you to add a pik or say whatyour car is so shit like this dont ruin the forums. how could you own that camry and be happy to brag about it

I sold that Camry 2 years ago. that was my highschool project car. now im working on the GST and my daily is the SER. saving up for an Rx-7.

Back
Top Bottom