WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.

right.... Get on my level you freckeled bitch. At least I get my shit sideways....

Last edited by a moderator:
leo seriously...u need to chill lmao quit acting like ur the D.K. of florida its cool that ur drifting now but next u need to learn to get some effing angle and JIMMY KILLED IT btw. dude did u do a full lap or did u straighten out

Me and Matt both need to finish our cars and show everyone how to tandem that place hahaha... I should be putting my motor in my car this weekend hopefully we will see how things go....also everyone meet up at roburtos tomorrow!!

yea we do some work when we go out remember last time u were like 1 ft away from slamming into me buecause i spun out lol

Last edited:
leo seriously...u need to chill lmao quit acting like ur the D.K. of florida its cool that ur drifting now but next u need to learn to get some effing angle and JIMMY KILLED IT btw. dude did u do a full lap or did u straighten out

yea we do some work when we go out remember last time u were like 1 ft away from slamming into me buecause i spun out lol

No i'm fine. Fuck Ben; he talks alot of shit but never backs it up. At least I drift and don't sit at home crying about my blown (blown from ricing out and def not drifting) KA with my stupid hatch rolling on fwd wheels (worth no more than 150).

wpb ppl are soft....once again

:laugh:

what ever none of us care what u think, and dont go jumping to conclusions over a couple of gay videos .some people out of wpb actually have potential

dude Otis is just messing around with you.

Last edited:
Jimmy straightened out toward the end of the road but it doesn't look like it. I connected it that night but no one got video :/

lmao ohh yea i straighten out before the entrance alot cuz my e brake only works when it wants too its kinda retarded.

same here... oh, i need those rear calipers from you.. hopefully that fixes my problem.. ill give you a call later

god damn i need to be back... then me jaybird, matt, and jimmy can possibly TRANDEM? lol

you guys are looking good, and i love how nobody calls me anymore!

and leo is looking good too, finally sliding.... (leo be like ben and apply for a drifter status now with your videos bro!!!) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom