WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
leo just stfu

no i just realized something; every little time you come out, we get cought. so all I ask is for you to gtfo this thread. No hard feelings. you're just sorrounded by gingerness and I guess it atracts cops. Besides, this is my thread honey so you stfu and get a tan you polka doted thing.

Ok, stop with the bullshit, is there any sliding going down today? If so, call me

dont telll leo to call u cause hell just leave u hanging...

on a seroius note i was going to take my block to the machine shop yesterday but i guess their not open on the weekends, so im going monday and HOPEFULLY by friday i should be good to go but i still gotta break shit in

Last edited:
dont telll leo to call u cause hell just leave u hanging...

on a seroius note i was going to take my block to the machine shop yesterday but i guess their not open on the weekends, so im going monday and HOPEFULLY by friday i should be good to go but i still gotta break shit in

good shit hopefully my shit will be driving today

i'm down but i don't know where this spot is vas. call me.

Ben go learn how to drift you fuckin fan boi and when you learn (if you ever do) THEN come back on this forum. Until then GTFO..

^^^

hahah!

And Matt get your shit running so you can show errrbody how it's done at cathedral street!! Oh and I need your cheetah tomorrow... :)

i'm down but i don't know where this spot is vas. call me.

Ben go learn how to drift you fuckin fan boi and when you learn (if you ever do) THEN come back on this forum. Until then GTFO..

your the one to talk you fail harder tahn my grandma tryin to drive

^^^

hahah!

And Matt get your shit running so you can show errrbody how it's done at cathedral street!! Oh and I need your cheetah tomorrow... :)

Me and Matt both need to finish our cars and show everyone how to tandem that place hahaha... I should be putting my motor in my car this weekend hopefully we will see how things go....also everyone meet up at roburtos tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom