WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bet your ass Bill. Come out n slide. There's this kid who says he will make you look like shit (he drives an IS300 wink wink). Just sayin. I would shut him up.

never said anything about bill my friend.

i like bill. hes a good guy.

i dislike you 100% not only because you suck at drifting but becaus you are a street racer.

when i said what i aid to you i was reffering to all the othr fags that go outthere that all suck balls

k thanks bye

you got it hot stuff, pm me your #

back off Hansel.

never said anything about bill my friend.

i like bill. hes a good guy.

i dislike you 100% not only because you suck at drifting but becaus you are a street racer.

when i said what i aid to you i was reffering to all the othr fags that go outthere that all suck balls

k thanks bye

Oh, i see. So Sal sucks too?

Last edited:
I know I suck. You suck too. And so does Salty, and Matt, and Roberto, and pretty much everybody belonging to the 561 area code according to your text message.... lol

true.

but you bring drifting to a new low

I know I suck. You suck too but not as bad as me. And so does Salty, and Matt, and Roberto, and pretty much everybody belonging to the 561 area code according to your text message.... lol

fixed

i mean you have sex with your dog...

ahhhhhhhh cmon.

if you do one manji tonight i will no longer say you suck as bad

Last edited:
I know I suck. You suck too x2. And so does Salty, and Matt, and Roberto, and pretty much everybody belonging to the 561 area code according to your text message.... lol

revised

true.

but you bring drifting to a new low

fixed

i mean you have sex with your dog...

ahhhhhhhh cmon.

if you do one manji tonight i will no longer say you suck as bad

deal. And keep my dog and the peanut butter out of this

Last edited:
how much do you suck then?

you suck so bad you cant even make it to a countyline skidpad event hahahahahaha

and you want to call yourself a drifter

ill be there i need to see the lawlz. hey jimmy do u thing i should bring my tools again? i feel like someone will crash again. do u feel it too?

how much do you suck then?

you suck so bad you cant even make it to a countyline skidpad event hahahahahaha

and you want to call yourself a drifter

is my name orange? thank you. Yeah, sorry we can't all own super duper cool is300's with plastic gas tanks. My shit had so much rust my gas was doo doo brown.

ill be there i need to see the lawlz. hey jimmy do u thing i should bring my tools again? i feel like someone will crash again. do u feel it too?

yeah i want leo to crash or watch his sr blow the fuck up

is my name orange? thank you. Yeah, sorry we can't all own super duper cool is300's with plastic gas tanks. My shit had so much rust my gas was doo doo brown.

you sue talk like your a drifter. or been to 10958765890270294 events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom