WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i meant by street slide, is making all a huge production.... its pretty ridiculous to go out with 30 cars and expect to be good all night hahaha!

me and matt hit our truest oldest spot the other night and were like a cars distance away while tandem, and then i got cocky and thought i could link the whole thing back onto the street and run up over a curb!

what i meant by street slide, is making all a huge production.... its pretty ridiculous to go out with 30 cars and expect to be good all night hahaha!

me and matt hit our truest oldest spot the other night and were like a cars distance away while tandem, and then i got cocky and thought i could link the whole thing back onto the street and run up over a curb!

damn that sucks. so you have any spots that you can tell me where i can practice, now that i have my welded installed

this is the only way to do it, because the cops wont write up 30 ppl, they just send us home. its when you go out with 2 or 3 ppl that you get your shit impounded...

meh..........i dont know, its either risk trouble with two peeps, or go with 20 and never actually slide!

damn that sucks. so you have any spots that you can tell me where i can practice, now that i have my welded installed

countyline is ur best bet!

Last edited:
hahaha, ive done that, but that night with the miami guys and the 45 cops i didnt slide, right as i mounted my other wheels they rolled up!

hahaha, ive done that, but that night with the miami guys and the 45 cops i didnt slide, right as i mounted my other wheels they rolled up!

correct me if i'm wrong but you were sucking my dick b4 they rolled up. I know because in the picture they took, you come out wiping your face ;)

baby its still in ur wallet!

are you high? this statement makes no sense.

actually, my roomate is good friends with 1/2 of pbso, so ill have her see if she can find the pics.

Last edited:
are you high? this statement makes no sense.

actually, my roomate is good friends with 1/2 of pbso, so ill have her see if she can find the pic.

lol how the cop would acuse jimmy of drinking alcohol when really it was apple juice!

I just realized today that im running 5psi on my RB. So not only was it bogging from tire rub last time we went out, its got no power lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom