WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tires are free and if your sliding doesn't matter if its loud or quite cops get called the same way. I wouldn't even call sliding around in the rain drifting anyone can do it Mexicans in lake worth do it all day

yeah and who calles the cops? the people hearing it and then runs out seein whats up. yeah u can still hear it in the rain, but not nearly as much as dry. and who are you to talk anyone can drift in the rain who are you

doesn't matter does it truth is the truth if your going to slide just take it in the ass and get ready for a ticket and cops or don't do it at all every time i read this you guys go out only when it wet lol

doesn't matter does it truth is the truth if your going to slide just take it in the ass and get ready for a ticket and cops or don't do it at all every time i read this you guys go out only when it wet lol

Ur a fucking idiot I hope u die let me guess ur dk right lol I have never once in the past 4 years gotten a ticket of street sliding

Any tire place lets you pick them if you ask they hate people that dont ask

Im sorry but i have to say your wrong. When i worked at goodyear they put a lock on the gate so people wouldnt take the tires, and my work now doesnt let people take the tires even if they ask

YEA LOL YOUR SO RIGHT... guess what ass hole weve only been out once when it was wet, ur a fucking idiot you've probly never even been out to one of our meets. ur talkin all of this shit , but u dont know shit so stop making an idiot of urself and posting stupid stuff like this

Dear Mr Clem,
The fact that you supposedly read this and see that we only go out in the wet leads me to believe that you are either cockeyed, illiterate, or both.... This thread is composed of over 200 pages, continued to 4 different threads, and unless u have gone into each one and read all the way through, i suggest you keep ur mouth shut. Once upon a time, about 2 months ago, the WPB meets were huge, and there was a consitant 5-8 cars at least twice a week street sliding. If drifting is so easy for you then i think you should make an appearance next time. Or since youve mastered the streets, and are on a whole different level than the mexicans in Lake Worth, you should drive your cockeyed ass to Countyline and show everyone what u got.

What really bugs me about you talking shit to us, is that youve been on the forum since 09 and only have 20 posts, half of those posts are in here making fun of our wet drifting, like your some kinda DK. If you want to continue to talk shit, be my guest, but you are continuously making a fool of yourself. I am not gunna be the one to continue arguing with you over the internet, i let my driving speak for itself.

Sincerely, Skinny D

Tires are free and if your sliding doesn't matter if its loud or quite cops get called the same way. I wouldn't even call sliding around in the rain drifting anyone can do it Mexicans in lake worth do it all day

teamTSpower on Vimeo
go to 3:45 in that video and please tell me sliding in the wet in not drifting..

you're an idiot if you believe that sliding in the rain is not drifting

so any who besides the flaming faggots with their he said she said bullshit about sliding in the rain, and if i recall in japan it rains quite a bit in the mountains... anyways who says you have to street slide, if you dont wanna its cool either keep the distance and tag along or dont join, lets just meet up and chill, talk, have fun whatever! ( im not trying to diss people who dont want to street slide because i totally agree with you 100% and if i was smart enough with money to save for countyline trust me, I would!)

Dear Mr Clem,
The fact that you supposedly read this and see that we only go out in the wet leads me to believe that you are either cockeyed, illiterate, or both.... This thread is composed of over 200 pages, continued to 4 different threads, and unless u have gone into each one and read all the way through, i suggest you keep ur mouth shut. Once upon a time, about 2 months ago, the WPB meets were huge, and there was a consitant 5-8 cars at least twice a week street sliding. If drifting is so easy for you then i think you should make an appearance next time. Or since youve mastered the streets, and are on a whole different level than the mexicans in Lake Worth, you should drive your cockeyed ass to Countyline and show everyone what u got.

What really bugs me about you talking shit to us, is that youve been on the forum since 09 and only have 20 posts, half of those posts are in here making fun of our wet drifting, like your some kinda DK. If you want to continue to talk shit, be my guest, but you are continuously making a fool of yourself. I am not gunna be the one to continue arguing with you over the internet, i let my driving speak for itself.

Sincerely, Skinny D

i love you skinny

Dear Mr Clem,

Sincerely, Skinny D

ROASTING THIS FAGGOT! LOVE U TO SKINNY

lol damn right skinny!!!

yo i got rota grids sitting in my house and some k-sport coils sitting at the shop... give me 2 more weeks to get my shit together and installed and ill be seeing you guys on the streets soon

Mr. Clem

In all honesty, if I ever see you in person at a meet or at county line, i'm going to fuck you up. Unlike me, you talk alot of shit but you can't back it up. In addition, I fucking dare you to show your face....

Signed,

-TypeXblacktop/S0lowKoopi

Mr. Clem

In all honesty, if I ever see you in person at a meet or at county line, i'm going to fuck you up. Unlike me, you talk alot of shit but you can't back it up. In addition, I fucking dare you to show your face....

Signed,

-TypeXblacktop/S0lowKoopi

It's dumb to argue over the Internet....jus tell him to STFU and be done with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom