Wheel Pics *Attention Whore*

j0nes said:
nice wheels, they would look better if the car was dropped though :p
:bigthumbu :laugh: nah man but the car looks good.. i've seen one of those where i live and they had smaller tires and it was slammed and it looked hella good so ull end up loving it when u do drop it

img9476rf7.jpg

img9470cm9.jpg

img9473xy5.jpg

img9469lf8.jpg

Proper pics

:laugh: :laugh: omg he hid them. that should tell you right there bro that they need to be burned.

get me a side shot ken and ill slam that bitch for you and everyone will think its like 2mm off the ground lol

WTF is wrong with you guys.. ?? You sound like pansy ziptired dushes.

you guys run 15 inch 20 year old mesh wheels so you can afford tires, why because you're broke ass drifters.

Stock is 18x8 225/45/18 Front - 245/45/18 Rear

I have 18x8.5 245/40/18 front and 18x9.5 275/40/18 Rear..

Tires cost $108 each for the rear... when the cheapest 19in tires are $150+

Still i get sideways with over $600 in tires on my car (once you count mount + balance)
So tell me who else here has the balls to drift a 25K car (that you paid for) with $600 in tires on it?

I don't want to be running $2500 volks hit a log (hehe) and want to kill myself... I see these as a set of $600 disposable wheels.

STFU, you should be ashamed to call yourself drifters if you're picking on me for runing a SMART setup for a car that's driven like I stole it every friggin day.

Kenrik said:
you guys run 15 inch 20 year old mesh wheels so you can afford tires, why because you're broke ass drifters.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold the phone buddy,

1st of all my wheels are 16in NOT 15in
2nd My wheels are only from 13 years ago.....NOT 20
3rd Mine are not Mesh they are 5 spoke

don't just throw us all into the 15in meshie old wheel group ok buddy? thats NOT cool

but we are all broke, lol

Sorry rich guy just because some of us can't afford baller ass wheels we still can tell what looks good and what doesn't

^ I was not saying it in a negative way, just as a fact..

if these wheels had a label that said *Volk* and cost $2500 then I bet the responce from most of you would be different...

My point is that these wheels offer more proformance then stock... and the tires are cheap.

That's what's importaint to me..

Kenrik said:

Still i get sideways with over $600 in tires on my car (once you count mount + balance)
So tell me who else here has the balls to drift a 25K car (that you paid for) with $600 in tires on it?

I don't want to be running $2500 volks hit a log (hehe) and want to kill myself... I see these as a set of $600 disposable wheels.

STFU, you should be ashamed to call yourself drifters if you're picking on me for runing a SMART setup for a car that's driven like I stole it every friggin day.

Dood, on the real.......dont get all fucking teary eyed and defensive when we tell you that you fucked something up.

I run 15in mesh because I like the design. Mesh looks really good on a car that was produced in the early 90s. YOU DRIVE A FUCKING INFINITI GCOUPE!!!!!!!! Its not a 240 you retard, dont put fucking eBay special wheels on a luxury car. You should have thought about this when you bought it. If you cant afford to play, dont try to step up your game. The wheels ruin the car plain and simple. I dont give a fuck what the specs are. They are gargabe and now your car looks like garbage.

Im really not that broke. I just choose to live within my means. I cant afford a g35 coupe.......and it seems neither can you :laugh:

If you wanna be a cheap ass, fix the s13, the RUFF RACING wheels would still look like shit but now you are putting things into perspective.

Oh and FYI, when I bought my konig rewinds they were about 570 then another 130 for rt-615s. Heres where I point and laugh at you and say that my setup is about the same price as your baller VIP wheel setup.......and mine looks 30 times better. So here we go Kenrik *points and laughs* dood you really need to check yourself, this new attitude of yours fucking sucks.

Last edited:
Kenrik said:

just think about this line man...

THEY SEE ME ROLLING, THEY HATING!!!

You cannot honestly say those look any bigger than 16"

The difference between your puny 18" and the drifters rocking 14" mesh is that those guys (i.e. Side Mission, etc) make 14" mesh look good. Why? Because they put their cars to the floor.

what has this world come to...

the wheels look fine, take the center caps off and everyone will stfu... :rolleyes:

rwdrift said:

The difference between your puny 18" and the drifters rocking 14" mesh is that those guys (i.e. Side Mission, etc) make 14" mesh look good. Why? Because they put their cars to the floor.

that has to do with ride height not rim selection...he is going to drop it so what is the big deal.

have you seen a G on 16"s? that shit looks much diff from 18"s. and much much worse at stock ride height(or any height imo)

FAL said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold the phone buddy,

1st of all my wheels are 16in NOT 15in
2nd My wheels are only from 13 years ago.....NOT 20
3rd Mine are not Mesh they are 5 spoke

don't just throw us all into the 15in meshie old wheel group ok buddy? thats NOT cool

but we are all broke, lol

Sorry rich guy just because some of us can't afford baller ass wheels we still can tell what looks good and what doesn't

haha im part of that club....but only for the track whoa!!!!

rwdrift said:

I'm slamming it.. 1.7 inch drop front 1.3 rear
Camber kit front and back.

What's your point?

Choku_Dorian said:
what has this world come to...

the wheels look fine, take the center caps off and everyone will stfu... :rolleyes:

that has to do with ride height not rim selection...he is going to drop it so what is the big deal.

have you seen a G on 16"s? that shit looks much diff from 18"s. and much much worse at stock ride height(or any height imo)

Thank you, and yes I think it's more the fact that they are "Ruff Wheels" then anything else. I don't know why people hate them so much...

I agree 19s would look better but 19in tires are expensive and I am a drifter. Those two things don't go together... heck I got sideways coming out of Farmstores getting milk for my girlfried. You think I could afford to put $1000 in tires every 3 months (that's how long my last set of NEW tires lasted)

rwdrift said:
The point is that suspension comes first and wheels come 2nd.

And the Gs stock suspension sucks? I can't even fit two of my fingers between the tires and my fender, and that's stock.

Don't forget you can't compair this car to a old BMW or 240sx... it's just not in the same class.. it's like compairing a G35 to a Porsche 911...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom