Wheel Pics *Attention Whore*

*sigh* here we go again, ok rhinestone cowboy if you wanna be slick ill tell you exactly what I have been/ am able to do. Get it right I am a dual certified deputy for Monroe County. Not only can I beat up prisoners, I also hold the authority to place people under arrest. IF THE SHIT REALLY HITS THE FAN I can also be called in for high profile cell extractions. You know the kind that only emergency response teams can perform because they get sent all over Florida to train for? You wanna 1up that, I can also be called in for SpecOps........you might call them Special Weapons And Tactics.

So if you are gonna call me out, at least have the respect to do it correctly. Why I am spilling my job description to you over your joke wheel setup...... I have no clue. Damn man off your fucking high horse. Want me to apologize or what? Im sorry I made fun of your funny wheels. There can we be friends again?

kwkouki said:
no its not even close, sport max go on 240s because people pay 1500 bucks for a 240. Even then we put some decent tires on the cheap garbage we beat the crap out of.

he throws in our face every chance he gets about how hes this baller g35 owner. That shit is uncalled for. Again if you wanna play baller you better PLAY BALLER

Fuck yeah. :bigthumbu If you can't keep up with your car, don't embarrass yourself. I own a $2,000 Corolla, and I got $200 wheels on it. It's what I can afford. If I had a G35, and all I can buy is some ugly wheels because I can't afford the nice ones, I'll stay stock.

I'm not really feeling them. I think the stock wheels look a whole better. And the tire profile looks way too big. A 40 series profile is too big on an 18". Especially if you are lowering it.

i dunno bout the profile being too tall its the whole spec of the tire. a 225 40 18 would look 10x better. oh also if the car was like 5 inches lower it would help. not diggin yo rimz cowboy. they look too small to be on the g. 18/19stagger. thats what you need. and some lo pro's.

i dont need to get gobbled up into this drama of a thread but i am a fellow G driver and i can honestly say the stock wheels are nicer in my opinion. if they were the sport wheels you are an idiot for gettig rid of those rays forged wheels but im assuming they werent. as for drops and stuff, all the G's have the problem, im lookin like a monster truck right about now but thatll change now. and dude, i think we all understand ur theory of i dont wana fuck up 2500 volks so i bought rims that look decent and wont hurt my pocket too much if i fuck up but cmon. its a G, and i learned early on, u do that for track. we have cars that EVERYTHING cost more for, its a different monotary level then a 240 or an e30. its sucks that intakes cost 300 bucks but dont step up if u cant play with the big boys. and i cant but im almost stock,lol. to finish up, please dont try to argue with me on the setup of ur ride and all that caca cuz if theres one thing i know my shit about its the G. later

and btw. u shouldve ran a 275/35/18 in the rear. and also, on a good note, ive heard many good things about the tanabes and s-techs so ur good with both.

check out www.g35driver.com

ruff = sportmax for the z33 and the G lol the vendor for these wheels is a member on sfzcc wen they came out allllllllll the z's had ruff wheels lol not my taste looks fugly

Back
Top Bottom