Wheel Pics *Attention Whore*

i always thought it was aero...exhuast and then wheels then suspension??? haha kenrik is vip drifting hehe

Kenrik said:
And the Gs stock suspension sucks? I can't even fit two of my fingers between the tires and my fender, and that's stock.

Don't forget you can't compair this car to a old BMW or 240sx... it's just not in the same class.. it's like compairing a G35 to a Porsche 911...

What are you talking about? Stop talking beyond the clear fact that you have huge sidewalls on small wheels (for your wheel well size) and sitting on stock height which makes it look ugly.

For christ sake my front wheels are wider than yours. I have more lip on those same wheels than you do in your rear wheels.

And I paid $500 for my wheels. Even when I run high profile tires (205/50 for cheaper sliding tire), I still tuck them in the back.

But the 16x9s came AFTER suspension.

But you clearly didnt listen to that when you had your s13 and clearly you're not listening with your G.

rwdrift said:
What are you talking about? Stop talking beyond the clear fact that you have huge sidewalls on small wheels (for your wheel well size) and sitting on stock height which makes it look ugly.

For christ sake my front wheels are wider than yours. I have more lip on those same wheels than you do in your rear wheels.

And I paid $500 for my wheels. Even when I run high profile tires (205/50 for cheaper sliding tire), I still tuck them in the back.

But the 16x9s came AFTER suspension.

But you clearly didnt listen to that when you had your s13 and clearly you're not listening with your G.

You have more then a 3 1/2 inch lip on your front wheels and they are more then 9.5 inches wide?

Wow.

Did I say that? Read properly.

I said my front wheels are wider than your front wheels. Your front wheels are 8.5... in a G35.... HUGE wheel well. My wheels are 9 inches wide... in an e30 that uses 6" wide stock. So you bumped up to .5 inch more... I bumped up 3 inches wider. And to show you how I have TRUE offset... I have 3 1/2 inches of lip all around... on a 9" wheel. You need 9.5" to get 3 1/2. Actually I had 4" lip all around on 9" wheels, but I sold them due to $$ reasons.

You bought cheap wheels. You cannot honestly think you have some pride in them worth defending now do you? You have the cheapest tires you can find with your 18" wheels, making the high sidewall look wack, and you have no suspension whatsoever to even try to tuck the tire, much less the wheel.

By the way... old photobucket picture.. before you pout any longer about your wheels.
P1010037Medium.jpg

Kenrik said:
Still i get sideways with over $600 in tires on my car (once you count mount + balance)
So tell me who else here has the balls to drift a 25K car (that you paid for) with $600 in tires on it?

:0oo: have you met me yet? lol not only do i have enough balls to drift a 25k$ car, but i also have enough balls to gut it and strip it bare, souly for my passion.

<3

Kenrik just got owned by an FD driver with more money in his motor than the post-depreciation value of his G35 with ricer wheels :D

why dont we drop our pants and compare testicle size...talk about ego's, sheesh.

they are wheeeeeels guys, big wh00p. the brand aside, those wheels are NOT bad. its the equivelant of puttins sport max's on a 240. its not like he cant drop some serious $$ later on new wheels if he chooses. and he can go with 40 series sidewalls next time around.

its not the end of the world.

lets all hug and be friends again. :wiggle:

i think some nice big advan sa3r's would look super dope on a G, saw them on someones Z and they were sexy time.(like the ones on the blue rx8 that was at countyline)

Haha, I just cant help but find it funny when people act mighty because they think they are hot shit for "drifting" a G35 with ricer wheels (that he defends their image/stance as if they are $3000 work wheels)

There is no evidence of that G35 ever breaking traction. The closest to it is how the car got the whole 1/4 panel destroyed because a drunk driver crashed into his car while parked in his driveway.

rwdrift said:
Kenrik just got owned by an FD driver with more money in his motor than the post-depreciation value of his G35 with ricer wheels :D

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAH god i love you <3

guy's

wow, kenrik was just tryin to show off something new that he worked hard for to buy, you dont have to get all ape shit on him.

if you dont like the wheels a simple not my flavor or i dunno
whatever floats the persons boat. dont put someone down for it

no need for personal attacks guys..

thought this was drama free?

Choku_Dorian said:
they are wheeeeeels guys, big wh00p. the brand aside, those wheels are NOT bad. its the equivelant of puttins sport max's on a 240. its not like he cant drop some serious $$ later on new wheels if he chooses. and he can go with 40 series sidewalls next time around.

no its not even close, sport max go on 240s because people pay 1500 bucks for a 240. Even then we put some decent tires on the cheap garbage we beat the crap out of.

he throws in our face every chance he gets about how hes this baller g35 owner. That shit is uncalled for. Again if you wanna play baller you better PLAY BALLER

ScubaSTEVE said:
wow, kenrik was just tryin to show off something new that he worked hard for to buy, you dont have to get all ape shit on him.

That's fine, and I extremely respect that. But that does not give you the right to brag about it like it's a match made in heaven.

I stated my opinion, and he questioned my claims. The debate started there. I backed my claims with facts.

But you're right. Enough is enough and I'll leave it at that.

tj stop being gay. go do something productive like make love to your wife, and stop wasting your time on here.

you got some sex to do.

and thats serious business

haha<3

Back
Top Bottom