Whee Japan

man i wanna go and see the difference in atmosphere....south fla gets boring at times!!! keep up the updates bro....just awsome

I <3 you too Ant!!!

Ok, well I actually made it to Ebisu lastnight at like 3am. Sat in car and watched rally australia. (downloaded earlier).

Fell asleep at like 4something and woke up to someone retunung their S13 in the Ebisu parking lot.

As far as a difference in atmosphere........ dude, in more ways than you could imagine. Ebisu Circuit is pretty far north of Tokyo. It is sort of in the Kentucky of Japan....

and speaking of which, I always thought the landscape here would be really similar to the smoky mountains, but it is really unique to itself here. The trees.... the steepness of the mountains even though they arent very tall, the way they build the roads here.... all make it truly unique. Some of the roads here are worth the trip alone.....

but back to atmosphere...... Well I drove back from the track tonight in what was damn near a blizzard.... and it was painfully cold at times on the mountain in the crazy 40mph winds. Japans winter is definitely rolling in...

Working on uploading some pics and video right now. Hang in there maybe another 45min.

Ebisu circuit/zoo entrance gate

ent.jpg

Yes its a zoo and a motorsports park all in one
zoo.jpg

view from overlook
greytrees.jpg

Me at 730am.....
metouge.jpg

mountains.jpg

mount.jpg

Overlooking the drift school course and the famous Ebisu south D1 course.
mejacketmt.jpg

Some fuckin gaijin in a gay orange shirt, goddamn foreigners.....
viewing area on roof of Ebisu south pits
meroofTT.jpg

Old Skyline I think

oldskyrine.jpg

Nice coupe
s13FR.jpg

s13LR.jpg

coming back from lunch, beautiful landscape..
redtrees.jpg

river.jpg

Whats this funny white stuff that turns into water..... I dont understand.... like frozen rain... odd...

Frozen water stuff seems to like sitting on things....
snowplants.jpg

Even on stop signs..... it has much bravely!!!
snowstop.jpg

Mmmm hot D1 after a day of drifting, straight fromvending machine. Oishii !!!
DSC02583d1.jpg

And then to K-STYLE
kstylenight.jpg

kstylepark.jpg

kstyleshowroom.jpg

Kumakubos old S15 d1 car
kumas15.jpg

kuma2.jpg

Tanakas Subaru D1 ride
tanakaGDB.jpg

tanaka2.jpg

Last edited:
Videos:

Well luckily it turned out that there was plenty of drifting to be seen, just the main feature this weekend was sprint racing on the west (nishi) course. You could have fooled me though, this place is so crazy about drifting, 5 separate courses had drifting going on all day FIVE COURSES!!!

total, Ebisu has:

Ebisu south (famous D1 track)
Ebisu north (tight switchbacks, big elevation change, long uphill straightwaway)
Ebisu west (sprint/time-trial type track, pretty large)
Ebisu east (ditto but more elevation, video of the orange the FD, insane 120mph entry)
Ebisu neo-ridge (aka Ebisu touge course) designed to be like actual mountain roads
Ebisu drift school course (square in the middle of all the tracks)
Ebisu drift park course
Kuru kuru park (basically a skidpad)
Oh and a 200m drag strip next to Ebisu-west

Seven real tracks or 9 if you count skidpad and 200m....

Um, this place rules

Morning in front of main gate:

Looking down at the D1 course (Ebisu south)

Roll-in at the South course

Tokyo loop highway action:

My friend Neal and I booked out of the rest stop meeting place in his Laurel just as it looked like these two crazy badass FD RX7's were about to do it up. Sure enough they showed us how they do....

Standing by the wall at the south course:

Video from roof viewing area, ebisu south.

Pulling into the Tokyo loop highway rest area:

Last edited:
Guys check the last couple vids again, some werent loaded at first. And I don't know if I can find that BMW place. We were in my friends car and I dunno if he knows where it is. Just drove by it.

The address system here is really screwed....... buildings never have numbers, things are by zone, and name, and go by age of building and all kinds of weird stuff. most streets arent labeled either... Japan ftmf -LOSS in that department.......

Oh and if you guys can rip those videos and host them somewhere else too that would rock, ok goodnight

dori dori said:
<3 Sean.

To help you out:

American-no onnanoko suki? = Do you like American guys.

If she responds "hai", proceed.

Maybe your sources are a bit different than mine, but I think that actually means "Do you like little girls from America?"

Whoah, you actually made it to Ebisu....looks like I'm out 20 bucks :)

Here's some of the Daikoku pics

Shot of Yokohama Bay Bridge from the onramp over Daikoku
IMG_0923.jpg

Daikoku from the same shooting location.
IMG_0920.jpg

There were many Lamborginis and Ferraris there that night, mostly Diablos.
IMG_0945.jpg

Looking out to the right from the building there.
IMG_1123.jpg

...and looking left. You can kinda see the bosozoku crowd at the far left.
IMG_1139.jpg

"Hey get a picture of me wearing my Ter-Tech shirt"
"You need to stop running around first!"
IMG_1233.jpg

freethinker said:
Johns camera ownzz mine....

Time and a place for both :)
Your camera seemed pretty good for getting a quick random shot...the autofocus on my camera had some serious ADD. I went through my pics today and got rid of the really shitty or redundant ones...went from like 4.6G down to about 3.4G.

I wore the Ter-Tech shirt only when I went to do car stuff.

Using a demo computer in yodobashi camera superstore in Akihabara right now.

8 floors of electronics and then a DVD/CD floor and a food floor

162044319_3c5a3ba4a9_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom