Whee Japan

Sean Love

Same thread is on Floridadrift and im posting it on flfail in 2sec

Yea just woke up (730am now) and need to start doing things so this will be short, but WOW

This place is just so completely different. Ive never left the continent before and man, what a completely alien experience this is...

The language is one thing, but having no ability to read even Hiragama or Katakana can make things just like huh..... Im gonna end up lost here somewhere for sure ahaha.

I'll try to make updates during the trip, but just wanted to let everyone know since I didnt really tell that many people I was going. I'll take some small requests for JDM stuff if anyone wants to PayPal, but space in my bag is at a premium, so I really mean small stuff :)

Here's a pic from the hotel about 5min ago:

DSC00083.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome man. Hopefully I will be making the same trip next year. Let me know if you run across any super jdm tyte dorifto shift knobs. I will paypal asap just let me know what you find :bigthumbu

<3 Sean.

To help you out:

American-no onnanoko suki? = Do you like American guys.

If she responds "hai", proceed.

Yopparao! = Let's get drunk!

Iroppoi! = You're sexy!

Hajimete? = Is this your first time?

Aka-chan hoshikunai-no. = I don't want to have a baby.

Yokatta-wa. = That was good.

Watashi-no-koto wasureta. = Forget about me.

Have fun, be safe, and if you desperately need some Japanese assistance, call me. ;)

"I want to marry you but my train to Roppongi leaves in 5minutes" would have been extremely useful about 45minutes ago........

translation: yes I already found my future ex-wife over here! hahaha

Yea, so it's 12:30am Monday morning right now and there are like 30 clubs within 5min walking distance from here. Shit, I can see half of them out the hotel window.... as well as the south-african guy who is trying to sell some hookers to any white guy who walks down the street.

Really friigin tired and about half drunk still but I think were gonna head to some clubs anyway.

BTW Japan rules!

oh except for 700yen drinks.....

-Sean

That's really not any different than here...depending on what you're getting, it might actually be cheaper!

wow ur a pretty lucky guy im going to go up there hopefully one day.....and remember if ur going really fast the cops wont chase you lol...have fun

u better be takin some awsome pix to post man...not everyday someone from over here gets to see a completly different country....man i envy u right now....have fun n be safe...

nice......have an awesome time, don't take a second for granted. Bring me back some UFO! what chu know bout dat

do us all a favor and take a pic of SFLDrifters.com site up on your lap top with japan in the background....bring me a girl. wil coilovers fit in your pockets or carryon? 1-239-465-1607 just start handing that out to any hot girls.

Check!

431am here now, sunday morning.

Just got in from clubbing in Roppongi (the crazy bling club district of Tokyo.... or some sh!t like that... haha)

Lots of foreingers here (roppongi), met some Japanese/german people who spoke Finnish tonight...

Anyway, Im im drunk as f$ck right now and Im gonna get in bed, get a few hours sleep. My friend John leaves tomorrow and then its another 10 days wandering around Japan. Going to Ebisu, then maybe Osaka again and see Naruto (has actual whirpools) Chill with some people in Yashio and all kinds of good stuff. Man, this place is just incredible. I'm thinking of moving here and teaching with NOVA (english teaching program) maybe just for a few months, get work visa etc and then change jobs, but things here are a lot the same, and a lot different too. Hard to explain in just one post, but I'm gonna make a webpage to document my trip and all the craziness. Try to explain Japan for what it really is, good and bad.

Anyway, before I pass out face-down on jeyboard I better finish this post and go sleep. Check back and pics will be up soon.

Oh, went to Daikoku-futo lastnight aka yokohama daikuko, man, freakin incredible. Ill post pics of that soon. see all you guys later. and yea, reasonable requests I will try and pick up from autobacs and upgarage and bring back or airmail back home.

nite,
-Sean

I dont know where to upload pics from over here, hotels have slow upstream. I have over 5gigs of pics already. I will try to sort through and get the good ones up soon.

EVERYONE: if you want something email me

dean325is at ---------------------------hotmail dooot com

Or try to send my phone over here a mail.

n27d69c698fp9 at t.vodafone.ne.jp

if you want something, you gotta paypal up front unless I know youre good for it ( you know who your are)

If for somereason I cant get it, I will refund your payment, lot of people on here can vouch for me.

K, I'm off to try and find the nearest superautobacs to Ueno,

later!!

bring me back cute-hot schoolgirl, straight teeth, orange or reddish hair about 5'6 and shorter and one that has one of those cute anime chicky voices...thank you.

Back
Top Bottom