We have the parking lot (Dec. 2 date of event.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ter-tech said:
heres some pics from the lot and possible lay out for the track. THERE IS PLENTY OF SPACE FOR COUPLE DIFFERENT KINDS OF LAYOUTS
FAIRGROUNDS TRACK.JPG

Meh.. kinda boring dont you think? I'll still go regardless of track layout, but maybe you should make the course a little more tighter/technical for the lower powered cars.

Maybe even a gymkhana??

Or anything that isn't 3rd gear. I'm tired of big ass sweepers :p

OK, ladies...seems like it's always something...lot too small too big...walls no walls...too fast too slow...too easy too complicated...if you guys remember we actually have listened you at our events...and changed the course during a day...since it is a big ass parking lot...we can do it this time also...see how the day goes once we get it going change it later...if there enough drifters we can do it twice a month...one for beginners and one for advance...we pretty much have unlimited time spots available for this we can do it pretty much every weekend if there is enough people...right now only question there is do we have enough people who even want this to happen...compain after the event...and we listen...what can we do better and what we need to change...for now all we want to know is the date and how many people there is...most likely it will be saturday...this way everybody can relax on sunday...

Last edited:
if there enough drifters we can do it twice a month...
Don't tease me like that. Please god people lets all make an effort and fill this event up so we can have many more w/o having to drive 5 hrs! :D No bitching and no excuses...

kleen555 said:
Don't tease me like that. Please god people lets all make an effort and fill this event up so we can have many more w/o having to drive 5 hrs! :D No bitching and no excuses...
I'll make sure i bring all the west coast people. if the east coast people can't fill the list.

i have never drifted before but damnit ill be there to show support .....and if like u said there will be a begginer n advanced classes..thats even better cuz us n00bs wont feel so crappy when these drift kings run circles round us!!! im def down like a clown charlie brown!!

wats da date on how much 2 spectate my cars will prob be sold by then and either way i lack the experience and a locking diff

jdmnismo300 said:
wats da date on how much 2 spectate my cars will prob be sold by then and either way i lack the experience and a locking diff

WOW! THREE excuses in one single post. I wish I could ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom