We have the parking lot (Dec. 2 date of event.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dan said:
brakes are cheaper and easier to replace than a clutch. plus its pointless if you know how to drive

Yeah thats true, old habit though. What kind of diff is in your car I should be able to get through that course with a feint and a little braking at the begining

rwdrift said:
WOW! THREE excuses in one single post. I wish I could ban you.
lol fuck you my sil is on ebay and i dont wanna fuk it up cuz im sellin her and my coupe is on fukin 18 but besides that i wanna watch it first b4 i try i dont wanna go in it blind if they are giving lessons before then forsure lol ill drive da sil there

dan said:
Meh.. kinda boring dont you think? I'll still go regardless of track layout, but maybe you should make the course a little more tighter/technical for the lower powered cars.

Maybe even a gymkhana??

Or anything that isn't 3rd gear. I'm tired of big ass sweepers :p

GAY

Sign up for Ocala if you want small/technical. If you want to be a man, shift up.

Now you can show the world your early entry skillz.

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Yay! You better not ditch this for another tattoo or else I'ma cut j00! I pity the f00l who misses out on this event!

no trust me i will be on this one, rocking out with my cock out.... ;) also dont get in my way this time, i almost killed you in orlando

I'm gonna do my best to participate in this one. I'm like 65% in.

As far as the date, further away, the better. I need time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom