We have the parking lot (Dec. 2 date of event.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will reg even if I cant get the 200sx working for the event by then, Is there anyone who will let me drive their car if I can't get the S12 going? Remember its a parking lot with no walls, I can bring more tires also if needed

if you reg for me, I'll let you drive the vtec machine but ABSOLUTELY NO CLUTCH KICKING ALLOWED. and that's only if I have the stupid POS insured by tehn otherwise I gotta find a way to tow it there :D

looks like i HAVE to get my car running now.... i wont know till the end of nov if i got those dam days off.... if not once its set in stone im going to take them off.... wooohooo...

FUCK YEA, I will go and prolly blow my engine up there but who cares my shop is in lake worth I can tow it there and drop the new one in after =P fasssho holla

dan said:
if you reg for me, I'll let you drive the vtec machine but ABSOLUTELY NO CLUTCH KICKING ALLOWED. and that's only if I have the stupid POS insured by tehn otherwise I gotta find a way to tow it there :D

Yeah I can reg for you but no clutch kicking???? whats wrong with it? lol

heres some pics from the lot and possible lay out for the track. THERE IS PLENTY OF SPACE FOR COUPLE DIFFERENT KINDS OF LAYOUTS
lot1.JPG
lot2.JPG
lot3.JPG
lot4.JPG
FAIRGROUNDS TRACK.JPG

woooot!!!
You guys rock!
Keep us posted
I'm down to support
even if I can't drive.
but how can I say no.
aHHH the voices in my
heaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtb it on the 2nd or 3rd. Doesn't matter to me if I go anyday, I'd hit that shit today if I wanted to. Only thing is my fam wants to see it so I prefer the 2nd or the 3rd. Anyday is going otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom