We have the parking lot (Dec. 2 date of event.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
85-100$? can i see a track layout? ocala was only 90$ and that track is well worth it, i want to know what kind of layout we're going to have there but yea i'm down for 2nd or 9th. i'm off saturdays so it doesn't matter to me i'm good man. hopefully i'll have all my suspension done by then and my lug nuts all fixed and whatnot.

OK Im in Tomarrow im gonna be working on the 200sx like crazy I actually have the money to enter I just need to get some good tires on the front and the welded diff in

FDrifting said:
85-100$? can i see a track layout? ocala was only 90$ and that track is well worth it, i want to know what kind of layout we're going to have there but yea i'm down for 2nd or 9th. i'm off saturdays so it doesn't matter to me i'm good man. hopefully i'll have all my suspension done by then and my lug nuts all fixed and whatnot.

I am not sure if Ter-Tech has worked a track layout as they just had official news that they were able to secure a parking lot for an event.... however the parking lot Ter-Tech got is bigger than the one DGTrials got. (According to measurements by Google Earth)

It should be fun and lead to creative layouts. :bigthumbu

It's called a cone... you do donuts around it.

Seriously, it's the best way to start.

- Erick

YES! Thank you very much. You have just made my night :D Please make it a saturday and I don't care what date b/c I will be there. The sooner the better. Please let me know when you open pre-reg and I will be the first to sign up :bigthumbu

kleen555 said:
YES! Thank you very much. You have just made my night :D Please make it a saturday and I don't care what date b/c I will be there. The sooner the better. Please let me know when you open pre-reg and I will be the first to sign up :bigthumbu

Unless I beat you to it! :laugh:

because they r gonna get to the event new, they are gonna use em to drift, n then give em to the winner
duh!!!!!!!!!!!

If everything goes right, dan and I will be there serving up some vt4k sauce @ the track.

Also on another note, I want everyone to know that I'm planning on heavily advertising this event on this site. So be ready for the spam.

well I don't work on Saturday so I dont care which one of those days it is..AS LONG AS ITS ONE OF THEM!!!

FDrifting said:
85-100$? can i see a track layout? ocala was only 90$ and that track is well worth it.

90$ for DG + 4-6hr drive.

85-100$ for TerTech + .5-2hr drive

hmmmm :confused: :bigthumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom