The I love it when thread (So we can counter balance the Kharma)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when i go to a drift event and after a run a gentelman asks me.. who drifts the e30? I say i do. He then says you killed it out there you deserve this. Opens his hands and says this is for you. And hooks it up with delrin adjustable suspension parts for free. I was shocked and speachless @ the same time. I couldnt belive someone i have never met has done something so nice for me. Turns out scott was the owner of bmwbushings.com. And he just thought i should have some! W00t! Thanks again man!

I love it when events run smooth and turn into Awesome Town, USA.... I don't love how sunburnt I am right now.

I Love it when everything works out the way u want it to work out, shit happens the way its suppose to happen with no curves in the road or downhill or uphill.....it just Works Out Perfectly!!!! :bigthumbu

i love it when I go to a good friends prom, throw up the shocker in a pic...and every other guy there does it cause it's "cool" since the 21 year old is doing it...even though they have no idea wat it is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love it when kharma does my bidding for me........

I love it When the crew and I cruise the lakes at midnight and party and build camp fires on dog island (pics coming soon)

I love it when it thunderstorms.

Last edited:
I love the feeling when i get home and i find boxes with plenty of suspension parts with my name on them!!

i love that i was able to singlehandedly drop, mod and reinstall the whole rear subframe of my bmw.

i love how i'm getting paid to go on this site and laugh at all you for being so emotional today :bigthumbu

I love it when I get to buy a new tool

http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productID=6347

DW059K-2_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom