The I love it when thread (So we can counter balance the Kharma)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love it when i know that my friends are happy and jerome's car is running.
i love it when my counter-part smells like a mechanic.<-----so yummy.

I love it when I get to start 4/20 off right. A boat a lake and an island with The Jersey Friends, the best girl in the world, and some mango Kush!!! Tomorrow Vero beach for 2 days at a hotel on the beach and a lot of drinking!!!!!!!!!! Sunday OSW!!!!!

Oh and I love it when a good plan comes together!!!!!!!

I love it when I get on some drifting.
I love it when im in my coupe.
I love it when I see my LS1 in my garage.
I love it when people let me drift there badass cars becuase they THINK I know what im doing.
I love it when I learn a new trick on my bike.
I love it when I go REALL high on my bike.
I love it when imdrunk at the skatepark and talking shit to everyone.
I love it when im takin a shit, run out of toilet paper, then open the cabnent and find like 3 more rolls.
I love it when People give me cigarettes.
I love it when I drift the road by the strip club and the strippers come out and yell at me.
I love it when people sweat my purple shoes.
I love it when my dad offers me beers.
I love it when the cute asian girl at my school( that drives a bone stock kouki) thinks im crazy for offering her so much money for "her old slow car."
I love it when previously mentioned asian girl says that she is coming to the event on sunday.
I love it when I think its friday, but I wake up to find out that its actually saturday and that I dont have to do shit.
I love it when the crazy kids that live down the street from my friend some down the street and ask us why his car never moves.
I love it when my ex girl friend comes over to my dads house, " to just talk about some things."
I love it when I talk about all the things I love.

i love it when i fuck bitches up
and ill love it when i get a s15 front end conversion

i love when ppl follow thread guidelines!
i love when i fart and then walk away and watch ppls response!
i love that im sliding sunday!!!

DrumFunKen said:
I love heated pools on the beach when you're drunk as hell at 4am in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

dammmnnnnnnn, its been a while, i could go for one of those weekends/parties... :rolleyes:

i love it when i sell old stuff i dont use and use the money to buy new stuff i will use. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom