The I love it when thread (So we can counter balance the Kharma)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKsamuraiS14 said:
i love it when girls lick my balls and then i cum on there face.... OHHH YAHHHH!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AKsamuraiS14 said:
hey rob, i was there 2 months ago with my ex... that place is nice tho man, i had a blast!!

Yea dude. So laid back and chill.

Find another girl and come with us in sept.

Shits dope when you got a boat to cruise around in!!

I love it when

l_72e152ead32a6f0de8239d13278d50b6.jpg

DrumFunKen said:
I love it when

l_72e152ead32a6f0de8239d13278d50b6.jpg

I see quite the fearsome gang there. Hmm. . .is the dark haired girl on the right single? :naughty: Its always good to see people having a goodtime :bigthumbu .

i love hot girls and my car. but hot girls who are into cars ftmfw and if they are red heads.... omg i dont know if i can even go there, they are so hot.

I love my chick cause she is into cars
I love my chick cause she is into me being into cars
I love my chick cause I can lend her my Evo(or any car) and she can drive it and I don't have to worry
I love my chick!

O ya:
[yt]1WZqTxWPaI8[/yt]

z4k said:
I love my chick cause she is into cars
I love my chick cause she is into me being into cars
I love my chick cause I can lend her my Evo(or any car) and she can drive it and I don't have to worry
I love my chick!

O ya:
[yt]1WZqTxWPaI8[/yt]

^^^ I love how this still gives me hope theres a few of those around :bigthumbu .

I hate it when threads get locked and I miss my chance to make fun of stupid rich kids who crash their mommy and daddy purchased sports cars into trees.

i love it when tony mac makes fun of stupid rich kids who crash thier mommy and daddy purchased sports cars into trees

haha i love it when i rebuild my car and my family wounders why i dump so much money into it instead of buying something new.... s13 FOR LIFE!!!!!!

Devil Man said:
haha i love it when i rebuild my car and my family wounders why i dump so much money into it instead of buying something new.... s13 FOR LIFE!!!!!!
HAHAHA!!! X20000000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom