Testing Waters! Tandem Only Event! Poll!

Should we Organize a Tandem Only Event at Countyline

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, if this was at pbir with mad doods that shredded and stuff, THEN it could be called a "bash."

county line will just be a fun time for all the caged bros.

i wana see this happen, and yeah i get what you guys are saying we don't really have the venue or enough people that could come up to a bash type thing but this tandem only event would def. work for alot of you og's that go out far for events just to tandem.

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u can put ryan kaufman on the list. hes ready

if you were worried about enough people sliding the second turn layout, do you think you'll have enough qualified people with cages to make the event worth while?

i would love to do it but there's no cage going in my car. why the cage rule? why not just a pre qualifying rule'?

are the cages inspected? if the cage requirements are so vague as in "bolt in or weld in" then it's basically useless. lots of cages are chinese crap for show purposes.

I'm wish green machine, if possible u could have like a qualifying event a week before or so, and pick ppl u guys think r qualified to tandem

Hey y'all.

dealwithit.jpg

i would love to do it but there's no cage going in my car. why the cage rule? why not just a pre qualifying rule'?

are the cages inspected? if the cage requirements are so vague as in "bolt in or weld in" then it's basically useless. lots of cages are chinese crap for show purposes.

im not trying to shiz on this thing. it's a realy cool idea. i just had those questions

Sorry but your gonna need a cage its as simple as that.
As far as cage requirements will be posted at later date.
But if your currently without a cage you might as well build your cage to Formula D specs.

http://tennesseedrift.com/web/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/2010_Formula_Drift_Rulebook_v1_0_091027.pdf

If the cage is built to those specs then it will surpass our requirements.

I'm wish green machine, if possible u could have like a qualifying event a week before or so, and pick ppl u guys think r qualified to tandem

Maybe but you would still need cage..

Indeed

requiring a cage is whats gonna kill this event right now theres a list of like 20+ people ready to tandem but at least half dont have cages and wont before the event. I know its for the drivers saftey but asking someone to cough up a grand for a fd legal cage in this economy is crazy.

Paul what if you have a cage with no door bars?

requiring a cage is whats gonna kill this event right now theres a list of like 20+ people ready to tandem but at least half dont have cages and wont before the event. I know its for the drivers saftey but asking someone to cough up a grand for a fd legal cage in this economy is crazy.

Paul what if you have a cage with no door bars?

If fink has a cage on his budget you guys need to man up sorry but its the truth...
theres about 5 guys on that list that don't have cages.

FormulaD type cage isn't required but i was saying if you dont have a cage why spend $500 on a cage that wont pass Formula D specs....
People buy rims for more then $1000... If you what to go Pro-Am on a limited budget your gonna need to plan your purchases out.
Do $1500 dollar rims perform any better then $500 rims? No they don't....

Last edited:
If fink has a cage on his budget you guys need to man up sorry but its the truth...
theres about 5 guys on that list that don't have cages.
FormulaD type cage isn't required but i was saying if you dont have a cage why spend $500 on a cage that wont pass Formula D specs....

i agree if your gonna get a cage then it should be legal oh and as you can see from my sig my s14 is on s13 se's so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom