Testing Waters! Tandem Only Event! Poll!

Should we Organize a Tandem Only Event at Countyline

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
long drive for me, but of the date is right and all the sweet doods come out, I'll make the drive, and we might be able to talk tom into it too.

^^ yes him mr.HOLEFACE

( nice rocks there FLAT!!!!)

Would we need a cage to do this event?

Last edited:
why would they need a cage when previously we didnt need cages to tandem there...and people still dont need cages to tandem on the skidpad hell they dont even wear helmets?...doesnt make much sense is all i am saying...open it up to everyone

Wtf we never had cages for this track b4. Why now would you change this.

I change my vote to NO now.

why would they need a cage when previously we didnt need cages to tandem there...and people still dont need cages to tandem on the skidpad hell they dont even wear helmets?...doesnt make much sense is all i am saying...open it up to everyone

Umm the whole idea for this event was formed in a thread about pushing the limits of how close you can tandem.
Not saying that anything like that will happen but we would like to have cages at this event...
Its not 100% that we will require it. This event is really for Pro-Am or soon to be Pro-Am guys who want to approve their tandem ability... If your inspiring to go pro-am you should really be thinking about getting a cage anyways. I know it costs alot but what doesn't?

PS you were wearing no helmet....

Last edited:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My question for the guys up North. If the event was held on a Sunday, how many of you would be able to make it? Also the event would have to be held in the morning to give them time to travel back early. Eek, I better load up on the sunscreen then.

to be honest i think u should make cages required. After making the trip to formula D, watching and talking to the pro and pro am event coordinators, i think it should be mandatory to have a cage to tandem. if u really want the sport to take off and u want events to come down the south florida then u need cars that are actually built to perform. if u let people tandem with out cages then u give them no incentive to put one in and if a real event ever comes, then people wont have cars that are capable of competing.

boop for not havin a cage in my shit yet...

ONLY IF MY IDEALZ ARE MET!!!!

Last edited:
to be honest i think u should make cages required. After making the trip to formula D, watching and talking to the pro and pro am event coordinators, i think it should be mandatory to have a cage to tandem. if u really want the sport to take off and u want events to come down the south florida then u need cars that are actually built to perform. if u let people tandem with out cages then u give them no incentive to put one in and if a real event ever comes, then people wont have cars that are capable of competing.
+1 I agree 100%

is this only required for the big boys? or can anyone else join? also any special requirements?

If you have a cage and a tandem partner then you can enter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom