Testing Waters! Tandem Only Event! Poll!

Should we Organize a Tandem Only Event at Countyline

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that's what I'm saying. The only events I've driven since the car has been back together, are contest. I wanna drive with people I trust so I can ride some doors and stuff.

Ok this is why I said people must sign up in pairs of two drivers so if no one trusts them atleast they have a buddy to tandem with.

But if we do a qualifier that means we(drift-sessions) will require anyone we haven't seen tandem to attended the qualifier event.

SO DO WE DO A QUALIFIER OR NOT? guys on tandem list are only people allowed to answer this question.

I think a qualifier is a bit much to ask for ppl in the north to do. Thats a long drive twice. I think you will end up with less ppl showing up then.

I think a qualifier is a bit much to ask for ppl in the north to do. Thats a long drive twice. I think you will end up with less ppl showing up then.
I agree i don't think there should be a qualifier just require cages, a buddy to tandem with and maybe a Horsepower requirement?(THIS IS NOT SET IN STONE)

all good paul. I think I would need a practice like what was said but seems like the pro-am guys dont want it but then again the dont need to come to practice...

i dont think we need a qualifier. but if you have a cage, id say let them sign up. they can follow and try to make progress. i dont mind that. if your going to tandem, this would be a good group to start learning with. but should have some kind of requirement, at least some video showing you are capable of driving well. something above 40 mph.

hp restriction is silly, dont do that :)

Hi, my names pat. I got some steel welded into my car. I would like to attened this event.

Can Boxmod be my buddy?

i dont think we need a qualifier. but if you have a cage, id say let them sign up. they can follow and try to make progress. i dont mind that. if your going to tandem, this would be a good group to start learning with. but should have some kind of requirement, at least some video showing you are capable of driving well. something above 40 mph.

hp restriction is silly, dont do that :)

Video requirement sounds good to me.
Anyone else have any tandem requirement ideas?

Hi, my names pat. I got some steel welded into my car. I would like to attened this event.

Can Boxmod be my buddy?

i need a buddy.. Juan..or bert, want to be my buddy?

Haha very funny

Can Boxmod be my buddy?

And I changed my mind, I want Jerry to be my buddy.

well i was going to say yes.... :( then i read that!

Patrick..... :( you've stolen my heart and stepped on it for the LAST TIME....
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

for real dawg- i wanna do some of this >>> :driving::driving:

and if its possible... maybe some :driving::driving::driving::driving::driving: stuff or more

i think the less experience drivers should pair up with buddies. but for the pro-am drivers we should just line up and tandem with who ever. agree?

if not agreed, then

Mr kaufman will be my door toucher bumper scraper.

and i really wanna know who are the guys that voted no. very selfish lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom