Ter-Tech Moroso Night Event Feedback Thread

yes thank you ter tech perfect event other than way too many specators, but i bet nobody expected half that much. and the fact that my car decided to break everything the same time. i learned alot this event.1 dont drift with 60 series tires up front. lol 2 i need a new stearing rack really bad. anyway great event. soooooooooo much driver improvement frome every1. track layout was fun except those trash cans destroy your front bummper whnt you hit them.it was also fun to watch some1 else drift my car.

Crazy Drift said:
My only problem was the people parking in the pits, and personally couldn't stand that civic with the extremely loud base. Started to get a headache and found it hard to concentrate.

Lol oh man, that car was driving me crazy. I felt like I was at a ricer meet in a parking lot.

I'm still trying to get use to being a spectator for awhile. Its not easy with a great event like this one :bigthumbu . I was there for awhile and it was great to see the drivers get so much tracktime and I'm sure everyone who drove got a lot better. Besides the parking like everyone has talked about I think maybe a little more lighting on key parts of the road course would help the drivers. I was waiting to see what the drivers were saying about that and it seems that would help a lot.

harri please make the next event at night event again my car ran great until i blew out my steering. lol i knew the welded rack wouldn't hold that long but i got in close to 20 runs so that fuckin rocked. Please also keep the same setup. the course was killer. Great job to all the other drivers. -SAS :bigthumbu

You all killed it out there on the side pad....photos will be along in a day or so....i had to work at 5:30 am....fail. Gotta find the keepers in the 4xx I took. Wasn't idea for pictures out on the road course...maybe the add'l lighting that was suggested for the drivers will aid in that, or I just need to invest in more equipment....anyone have 1200 dollars laying around for a new lens or a few wireless strobes?

Yo the event was awesome. Im sooooooo gonna be in the next one. although Im not gonna be anywhere near as good as some of you all out there that literally cut the course up. ill be in it working my way up to baller status :bigthumbu

I gotta say that was my first event to drift at and actually my first time really drifting, and i thought it was awesome, saw alot of great drivers out there and the burnout was beautiful...although i wasnt drifting the road course i did take a break to check it out and it didnt look very well lit from my stand point...but loved it cant wait for the next event

FlyinFINN said:
Parking:
Why not have everyone park out INFRONT of Moroso like they do when hey have car shows?? In that big Parking lot.

People NOT PAYING!:
Harri and Ter-Tech are trying to bring events to Florida and alot of you I saw DIDNT PAY to get in. You went to the autocross before the drifting (which was free entry to watch) then snuck over to the drifting later in the day. Moroso needs to think about these things if they want to make more money.

+1 saw aot of flks staying after the prior event to watch w/o paying

Although I did not drive, the night events makes it feel like im on the street. All I see is the small amount of side headlight projection while sideways. Definitely cool!

i left early after i my rack broke again so i could limp it home before it got too late. had a blast though. -SAS

It was a very enjoyable event. I loved the weather and shooting a night event is cool for a change. Just to mix things up. I made sure I brought a lot of bug spray and it made my night a lot more enjoyable :bigthumbu

My biggest gripe is the lack of safety precautions, especially around the skidpad. There were hundreds of people crowded around the skid pad, literally 15-20 feet away from where beginners were sliding. If ANYBODY were to make a mistake or have an equipment failure, many people would have been spending the night in the hospital (or worse!).

The traffic jams in the pit area were a mess too, as well as the people showing off/speeding/doing burnouts right in the middle of large groups of spectators and people walking around. Same goes to the guys riding the mini bikes around the pits, riding wheelies right by large groups of people who are focused on something else.

All in all though, I really thank Ter-Tech and Moroso for hosting events like this. Just some kinks that need to be worked out.

93drifter said:
I gotta say that was my first event to drift at and actually my first time really drifting, and i thought it was awesome, saw alot of great drivers out there and the burnout was beautiful...although i wasnt drifting the road course i did take a break to check it out and it didnt look very well lit from my stand point...but loved it cant wait for the next event

You did good out there for having like 3 hrs of drive time on your setup LOL keep it up!!

slidewayz240sx said:
Was there any media otu there other than the photographers? News or anything?
Day before we had interested local media who wanted to come out...we were not contacted at the event...if they were out there, we don't know about it...
I add also few Thank You's.
First BLADDER_MASTER for your support.
Designstogo for the flyers (5000 flyers) Maybe the reason for so many spectators.
All the drivers.
And all the spectators.
Thanks guys.

Last edited:
man im still so tired, my arms are sore from holding the camera all weekend and driving

it was a decent event, but total un organized, you had people changing tires in pit row basiclly and to many cheerleaders around the cars while people were working on them, you guys need to designate a pit area and a fan area

It wasn't totally unorganized but it was chaotic. NOBODY expected a turnout like that for a practice event. Plus Ter-tech doesn't have the staff to regulate who goes where, why, and when all night long. At $15 /head for spectators, I think the Moroso staff should help a little more.

yeah dude that turnout was huge never expected a crowd of that size at the skid pad. lol -SAS

Back
Top Bottom