Ter-Tech Moroso Night Event Feedback Thread

Another Great event by Ter-Tech/Moroso!! Good job guys - Had a great time and I think this had to be the largest turnout in SFL History (as far as spectators)

Only Problem as others mentioned was Parking - and people parking along the skidpad and walking around without paying attn to wtf was going on.. made it a nightmare to get back to the pits after driving... other than that... WOW... good times :D

Oh! and to all the first timers and drivers on the skidpad... U guys RockeD!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: To NiCK and ANT from SMDG - FUCKING PROPS!! KA All day Killin it!!!

Last edited:
Yeah there was no control for the parking. Made it almost impossible to get to and from the grand stand seating.

After last night all I have to say is i cant fucking wait to be out there with you guys...

operation get a god damn 240 commence haha

This event was awsome. I got so much seat time. The layout on the skidpad was PERFECT!

My only problem was the people parking in the pits, and personally couldn't stand that civic with the extremely loud base. Started to get a headache and found it hard to concentrate.

But besides that I can't wait untill the next one.

IneedBoost said:
After last night all I have to say is i cant fucking wait to be out there with you guys...

operation get a god damn 240 commence haha

yeah kind of makes me want to get a s13 + learn how to drift..
i = fail :(

parking and the traffic by the skidpad was a disaster, but it will be corrected for the next event. For our defense we had no idea that the spectator turn out would be that great.
Good job everyone! Thank you for coming and let's make the next one bigger and better!!!
Thank you Moroso
Thank you Designs 2 Go
Thank you all the volunteers
Thank you all the media
Thank you all the drivers
Thank you all the spectators
seems like I'm very thankful :)

Sincerely
Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech Inc.

Parking:
Why not have everyone park out INFRONT of Moroso like they do when hey have car shows?? In that big Parking lot.

People NOT PAYING!:
Harri and Ter-Tech are trying to bring events to Florida and alot of you I saw DIDNT PAY to get in. You went to the autocross before the drifting (which was free entry to watch) then snuck over to the drifting later in the day. Moroso needs to think about these things if they want to make more money.

This was the greatest Moroso Drift Event ever!!!! The weather was perfect (especialy for those of us on boost =) and the tracks were setup great!!!! It was my first time on the roadcourse and I loved it!!!!!! Lighting was a little iffy in some spots but other than that it was a blast. I went over and saw you guys on the skid (and atempted but failed miserably LOL) and you were doing awsome!! And the roadcourse was badass and so were all the drivers overthere!!!! But I think the best thing of all especialy good for the advancement of this sport in this area was the HUGE crowd turnout!! I had buddies that waited in line ON BEELINE for almost 40 mins to get into the park. This only means that we should hopefully be getting more support from local companies and media to really put us on the map. And it cuz of you Harri, thanks so much for another great event and cant wait till the next one!

FlyinFINN said:
People NOT PAYING!:
Harri and Ter-Tech are trying to bring events to Florida and alot of you I saw DIDNT PAY to get in. You went to the autocross before the drifting (which was free entry to watch) then snuck over to the drifting later in the day. Moroso needs to think about these things if they want to make more money.

Agreed. When I drove in I saw a blue R32 GTR drive out. As I was paying my dues ($30 for Nat and I), he drove back through the exit saying he "left" something behind. I saw his car parked throughout the entire night event.

It was pretty awesome i got there late but whatever i still enjoyed it ... parking was a disaster and i agree with FlyinFINN some guys didnt pay to get in :ugh:

Last edited:
That blue r32 also did a mini burnout in the pits. If i were running that event i would of showed him the exit. No need for that.

the event was siiick last night!!!!!! i think i got cancer from all that damn smoke.... and BIG MIKE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND GET ON THE ROAD COURSE HE WAS KILLING THE SKIDPAD!

There was a guy driving a white diesel ford, HAULING ASS down the media street out to the Road Track pits, and nearly ran my ass over, he was going so fast that he missed the turn and ran over all of the cones. Thats bullshit, and he could've seriously hurt someone.
I'm assuming he was part of someones pit crew. I didn't say anything to him, but I thought most people knew better than to do shit like that.

Otherwise, the event was awesome. As far as people not paying, that's fucked up. Whoever does that obviously has no concern for the longetivity of this sport in florida.

i would like to mention, that the only problem i had when i got their to go through tech and stuff was, i dont have my license yet, i have a learners license and im 17 so they didnt let me get teched and drive because of that. they said my parents had to be their to sign a waiver. i got a lil mad cuz i got their at 5 and started drifting at 7 waiting for my parents to get their. this wouldnt have been a problem if i would have been told that i wont be allowed to drive without my parents signing, then my parents would have gone up with me, but i didnt think i would have had a problem cuz ive driven their before and my parents never signed crap. but the event turned out great and i took laps around the road course and tore shit up. just a warning to those young drivers out their like me.

Back
Top Bottom