Ter-Tech Moroso Night Event Feedback Thread

when i broke my steering i couldn't get back in the pit to fix my car cuz every fuckin pit spot was filled with spectators cars. that really pissed me off. I was yelling at people to move there fuckin cars and they just look at me like im retarded. I say no spectator cars inside period. After a run it took 10 minutes to move the 40 feet to the pit. It was frustrating as hell. -SAS

SAS said:
when i broke my steering i couldn't get back in the pit to fix my car cuz every fuckin pit spot was filled with spectators cars. that really pissed me off. I was yelling at people to move there fuckin cars and they just look at me like im retarded. I say no spectator cars inside period. After a run it took 10 minutes to move the 40 feet to the pit. It was frustrating as hell. -SAS

and you were mad deep in the pit 1st spot if i remember

:bigthumbu maybe next event.

this event was mind bottling. :p
DownSouthS13 said:
pual your pops was doin the damn thang dude lol pops ftw!!!

now i gotta get my pops out there haha!

yep i took the first spot cuz i was the first to show up and i never got back in my pit spot all night. i had to carry all my shit to my car when i left. I wish people would be would look before they park. I have a stack of tires and a bunch of other shit pilled in the grass next to my spot and seople still parked there. lol what ever next time im gonna just grab a random spot or bring a big ass cone to mark my shit. lol -SAS

DownSouthS13 said:
i just might have him sign up too lol

i already got a spot for the next ter tech event. :bigthumbu Harri FTMFW -SAS

SAS said:
yep i took the first spot cuz i was the first to show up and i never got back in my pit spot all night. i had to carry all my shit to my car when i left. I wish people would be would look before they park. I have a stack of tires and a bunch of other shit pilled in the grass next to my spot and seople still parked there. lol what ever next time im gonna just grab a random spot or bring a big ass cone to mark my shit. lol

yeah same shit happened to me

Back
Top Bottom