Ter-Tech Moroso Night Event Feedback Thread

WORST- spectators too close to skidpad... wanting injury/death
BEST- skidpad is really forgiving and barrels are too, no one got any real damage from them even when blasting them for like 50+ yds.

attendance was AWESOME for spectators, but got out of control.... because of how everyone was so clsoe and it was late night, and people where just freestyling a lot of the skidpad.... i felt like i was at the street races in 2001.

sucks the road course was so dark. glad i didnt hear anything about any serious crashes.

all the drivers that didn't get stickers will get them at next event, they came to teh track late so we were unable to give them right of the bat. E-mail me if you didn't get any colors white, orange, black and red I think

Ter-Tech said:
all the drivers that didn't get stickers will get them at next event, they came to teh track late so we were unable to give them right of the bat. E-mail me if you didn't get any colors white, orange, black and red I think

i never got a ter-tech sticker harri! sheesh guess joo no luff meeh!!!!

BEST- skidpad is really forgiving and barrels are too, no one got any real damage from them even when blasting them for like 50+ yds.

Are you refering to me, Black s13, launching the trash can towards the spectators..lol :laugh:

Yeah my dad hit one driving my car and busted a plastic trim piece off my bumper haha

I was like YOU BROKE MY CAR!! and hes like :( im sorry im sorry

hahaha

Piner said:
Yeah my dad hit one driving my car and busted a plastic trim piece off my bumper haha

I was like YOU BROKE MY CAR!! and hes like :( im sorry im sorry

hahaha

pual your pops was doin the damn thang dude lol pops ftw!!!

now i gotta get my pops out there haha!

I must say I was pretty damn amazed at how many spectators there where. Even the dark side of the roadcourse had some pretty packed stands, the skid pad was too packed like everyone else said. I bet it had to be a pain for all the drivers to work on there cars between runs. This was my first late night event, it was cool, but it coulda been warmer for me.

it was nice seeing some ppl I had seen a long time

93drifter said:

Are you refering to me, Black s13, launching the trash can towards the spectators..lol :laugh:

trash can owened my bumper but i guess it was time to see it go n e way

boxmod said:

attendance was AWESOME for spectators, but got out of control.... because of how everyone was so clsoe and it was late night, and people where just freestyling a lot of the skidpad.... i felt like i was at the street races in 2001.

sucks the road course was so dark. glad i didnt hear anything about any serious crashes.
+1 I said that a few posts back

it was a big cluster fuck, they need to have an actual place for spectators, it did feel like hangin out at the street races where everyone stand where they want. they7 should rope off a area for the pits for the drifters and have a sep area for spectators not people doing tire swaps in the middle of spectators

I think if you asked the drifters, the spectators were the ones in the middle of the pits and people doing tire swaps, not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom