Subie owners thread..

do you go to uti? how come i cant view your thread...... it said i dont have access or waiting for my account to be activate?

Does who go to UTI?

That might have something to do with how recently you joined the forum. Be sure to make an introduction thread and after a few days you'll be good to go.

do you go to uti? how come i cant view your thread...... it said i dont have access or waiting for my account to be activate?

yes i do.. what do you drive?

and you have to be a spectator or driver to get an orange name.. and yyou need a orange name to see threads in the members rides

and you have to be a spectator or driver to get an orange name.. and yyou need a orange name to see threads in the members rides

Yo you know a white kid Tyler drives a white s13 coupe, he goes to UTI also, cool kid

Does who go to UTI?

That might have something to do with how recently you joined the forum. Be sure to make an introduction thread and after a few days you'll be good to go.

ok already made my intro thread thanks guys.... i dont go to UTI but i have a friend who goes and was talking about your car. I was at the CFRC event saw ur rb hatch. He said something about how the paint on your car looks weird or something?

I had one a few years ago. I miss how amazing it sounded. Wheels and lug nuts weren't my doing. =P
IMGP07461.jpg

I rocked the red mutekis for a good month. Now i'm on buddy club p1 extended

yeah they were just cheap as ebay ones had them for like three years no leaking no fogging. did go to 04 tail lights before i got rid of it but they look almost he same and i bought them new at the time for $80 and had none of the hassle of fitting 04/05 lights on the bug eye

Back
Top Bottom