Subie owners thread..

not my actual car but it was my first subie model i owned
287699547_9e266cb41f.jpg

yeh my dad lent it to his boy and he got shot and totalled it on the way to the hospital... :( RIP... i also had a h6 XT, a gl-10, and a ton of loyels

it was an 1982 brat 4 speed lol i loved it so much

Last edited:
I hope kyle posts up pics of his old subaru, it was bad ass. Im gonna look for pics of mine now. You guys are making me feel nostalgic.

I hope kyle posts up pics of his old subaru, it was bad ass. Im gonna look for pics of mine now. You guys are making me feel nostalgic.

sweet i dont think ive ever seen it..
and i dont think people are getting the fact that this is for current or previous owners to post pictures of their cars..

Yea, unfortunately. But, with the way the build is gonna go, I see myself stripping it out, paneling the doors and rear and welding a cage, putting a pair of seats, and calling it a day.

youre going track car status?

Redline is having a time attack event @ sebring Aug 15th last i heard, im gonna run street class, i just need to get a few more modzz

god damn, i wish i had something other then an open front diff.

youre going track car status?

Redline is having a time attack event @ sebring Aug 15th last i heard, im gonna run street class, i just need to get a few more modzz

god damn, i wish i had something other then an open front diff.

Yea, lol, I have a serious upgrade coming at the end of the year. Dom 3 turbo with the works.

I'm gonna do a little of everything. Autox, drag, and drift. I dont care if I'm not any good at first, thats what its all about. Having fun, right? I mean shit ill have ridiculous torque to get it sideways so its just a matter of countersteering the way i see it. hahaha

because its not blue

Exactly. I might do the switch and keep the black interior for when i want to put it back in. Just like buying a wingless trunk. So i can change whenever i feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you go to uti? how come i cant view your thread...... it said i dont have access or waiting for my account to be activate?

Back
Top Bottom