Driver
stolen last night in hollywood are by taft n 441
if u see it please hit me up 954 899 7084
car is on the xxr 521s
IMAG0475.jpg

IMAG0476-1.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

Last edited:
Your cant bE serious right ? Wtf man I hope these people pay ! I'll keep an eye out around work and home area

thanks guys, and ya i saw ur car when i was driving around looking for mine. this is fucking gay i had my helmet in there

Good luck Alex. I'm praying this people's business will become unprofitable soon. I'll keep an eye out but I feel like they're taking these cars out of florida. The Florida community is too tight to keep them here. Somebody in orlando had theirs stolen almost a month ago, maybe just two weeks. It was seen on I75 supposedly a few days later. I'll keep an eye out though and ask some friends in GA, Carolinas and Texas to look out too.

Fuck man this shit blows I feel like shit for you. I'm scared my car is home alone. We should do an alarm group buy ASAP. I'll keep an eye out in the coral springs sunrise boca areas

Damn sorry to see this. GL finding it man I will keep an eye out for sure!!

I have a Goldstar GPS hardwired into my car in case mo'fuckas wanna play games. It's a tiny box that's impossible to find.

$120... http://goldstargps.com/

Last edited:
dam yo, sorry to be reading that, i cant beilive 240s are like targets now like hondas, thats not good, ill keep an eye out around me

A call the police department and see if maybe these ppl are stealing with towe trucks cause they have to report if there towing or picking up a car. You might get lucky

Back
Top Bottom