Stolen s13 in hollywood!!!

wow dude that sucks, i just sold you the torque dampener for it last week.. ill keep an eye out here in kendall and miami hope it comes up in 1 piece

Eyes out in central florida.
I relocated my ignitor chip to the inside of my car and just take it out when im not using the car. that thing aint goin no where without it unless the theives have $$ for one of their own, witch i doubt if they have to steal cars for a living. Also if i bring my car anywhere for the night that im not sure of, say i go to a party or something, i chain one of my wheels to something solid lol. I get called a paranoid fuck but better safe then sorry right? :D

Instead of wheel you should do chassis.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Any word yet?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Any word yet?

Eyes are out for you in north fl and west ga. Some people wanted to know if you were okay with giving the license plate num to identify.

Holy shit. Thats 2 drift cars this month...this shit has got to stop.:chair: Ill keep an eye out in tampa bay area.

wtf..this is becoming into the honda game..people with drift cars should use more security when parking their cars. if you have your car at your house, post up a bunch of cameras and alarms! and when parking somewhere public, take your steering wheels and unplug something on your engine so it doesnt turn on

wtf..this is becoming into the honda game..people with drift cars should use more security when parking their cars. if you have your car at your house, post up a bunch of cameras and alarms! and when parking somewhere public, take your steering wheels and unplug something on your engine so it doesnt turn on

You car will never be safe. Best bet is gps inside your car

bump. According to some people on my FB this car got stolen in Orlando last night.

395664_327214067323999_100001062252154_1001098_1531682166_n.jpg

EDIT: It belongs to Willy Pupi's GF, my North Florida version bro.

This is bullshit, I cant believe that happen dude. I hope you find your car in one piece.

Also, the scene down here has always had its thieves, I mean look at jdmsouth. It just wasn't too bad with 240s, but it seems like the more popular they have gotten the worse it is getting. So everyone remember not to slip, not even one day because for all you know the thieves are waiting for you to let your guard down.

Fucking hate thieves. For a person to steal and enjoy something someone else worked on so hard to build is horrible. Just cause the thief is too lazy to have a job or is looking for "easy" money. :mad:
/rant

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Try to search craigslist but all over florida. These people dont just steal a car to keep it, they need to sell the parts somehow.

Back
Top Bottom