Stolen s13 in hollywood!!!

my boy said he read on some other forum that that green s13 was found somehwere in georgia? idk if thats tru tho..

well it could be on 240atlanta.. or something..

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

idk if this helps but close to the signature grand and stuff people used to dump cars and stuff. i used to work in the warehouses where ultimate euro is.. try looking there...

Same fucking shit happened here. Park the car differently for one night and by morning it's gone.

Sometimes you think you're just paranoid, then you realize there are assholes scoping you out 24/7 if you have a clean car.

Saw a post on facebook from a friend about your car being stolen. I've been lookin man.

Hopefully you're as fortunate as us and get your car back in one piece. Stay positive.

Fucking pieces of shit. Sorry to hear man. GL on getting it back and fucking up the scum bag/s thAT had to do with it.

bump. According to some people on my FB this car got stolen in Orlando last night.

395664_327214067323999_100001062252154_1001098_1531682166_n.jpg

EDIT: It belongs to Willy Pupi's GF, my North Florida version bro.

I saw a similar car like this one..pretty mach same color.,dont remember the wheels..he passed in the other side of the road and when i wanted to turn around to get a better look..he disapear. it was on NW 79st and 23rd Ave.. No headlights at all...is there any phone number of the green s14 just in case i see this guy again cuz i'll be in the area this days.. Its ghetto there tho

Orlando is getting bad, becarefull people. Especially at events.
Ive been on craigslist where they post "car events" and they all sound like "thief scouting parties" to me.

on some of the Z/G forums peoples cars have also been getting swiped and they seem to be trying to part them out and ship the parts elsewhere.. or diving them out of state..

Ill keep an eye out, but I would suggest to not drive home directly from an event or school, and keep and eye out for following cars...

GL eyes out in lando

Back
Top Bottom