Stolen s13 in hollywood!!!

Damn bro this sucks! Im in fort lauderdale and pass by hollywood regularly, ill keep an eye out for sure.. Is this the same one that is always with a rsx or another car parked behind in around some apartments after that baptist church on taft?

:eek:holy crap alex that really sux
im sorry to hear this......
yeah any body need any alarms or gps installed
i got the vipers with smartphone modules its gps and phone becomes remote
if u get ur car back lmk
and ill keep an eye out here in northern broward.....

Ya the one night I park behind the rsx I get jacked.

WOW.. I got my eyes out man, that friggin sucks, I always wondered who owned that car and if you were on the forum.

Do you have a mods list just incase they part stuff off to check CL..

Yo I had a weird feeling last nite.. I even took my safc inside with me and stuff. Axle trying searching around on 64 th. Those hondas dudes just south of the cementery could be.. I saw also of stuff go down other the years

wasnt there a stolen s13 not even a few weeks ago? this is getting rediculous

sal do you pay a monthly fee for that? the website doesnt have too much info about getting one

and alex, good luck dude. Ive seen your car parked at big track and its gorgeous to say the least. I hope you get the car back complete and in one piece

and i hope whatever little faggots stole it get fucked by something long hard and sand papery

It just sux now I dont have a car for the track :mad:

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

And its basically stock sr with isis intake, nismo 550s, enthalpy ecu.
Safc 1, 18" xxr 521s n koyo radiator.
D2 coils up front n ksports out back
Also had my icon decay motorcycle helmet in there :(

Last edited:
just curious, did you have an alarm, or any kill switch or theft prevention in there? seems like theives can get anything if they want it bad enough

definatley make a hidden kill switch for it. Just sucks that theres so many different ways they can steal a car... and for real, i hope the person who took it gets ass fucked by big bubba

The best anti theft is sleeping in your car . I have heard of so many ways people have stolen cars there is just nothing left to do to prevent a theft unless you catch them in the act. I live on a main street and I get scared because so many people drive by and see it there . At least if someone sees my car and gets my plate they will have a nice trip to Hialeah for nothing since my license and tag is to my moms house .

Kill switches will only do so much. They won't prevent a tow truck hooking your shit. Those fucks are the biggest thieves.

Noooo Wayyy !!!! woww brooo i can't believe it man il keep an Eye out too broo without a doubt let me know if you need anything alex. your a humble ass ***** i wanna help in w.e. broo il keep an EYE out here in DADE. send me your number again i lost it

Back
Top Bottom