Sloppy Nig Style goes roller skating!!!

Smidget said:
trust me doll. i wanted to go. just can't. i am sorry. hopefully we can do it again. we need to get a bunch of females up and do something and tell the guys to fuck off.

Rwd Rea said:
trust me doll. i wanted to go. just can't. i am sorry. hopefully we can do it again. we need to get a bunch of females up and do something and tell the guys to fuck off.

yea i second that.. we shall talk at the BBQ then

well, i'll be damned. raffi still wants to despite the distance of the journey. so i will see you there tonight. but i will not be rocking the tubes socks. sorry, i have regretfully lost even more weight with the whole being sick. so i would rather not give anyone a reason to make fun of how skinny my legs are right now. but, i do say that one night we need to go and do it all out. seriously, party city, fro wigs, i can naturally fro up my spic ass hair. lol. we will so all sorts of weird 70's style. haha. we can even get nat, michelle and angel in on it. meghz of course as well, thats just a given. lol. so see you tonight.... i'll be bringing band-aids.

$8.00 per person plus skate rental if you decide to rent skates.

Thursday is college night, and they have a DJ supposedly

Back
Top Bottom