Sloppy Nig Style goes roller skating!!!

" We will be meeting on miramar parkway and i75. On the east side of 195 there will be a wendys a pollo tropical and a gas station. We will be meeting @ that gas station @ 7pm then rolling out @ 730 pm sharp. Have fun if you need anything feel free to call me 786 286 8762 cya there" -E 30

jakeishness said:
uber pwnage on the rollersk8ing. LOLERSKATES! -.-

Wait Wait Jakie!!!! lol ohh how fun it would be if you went!! You know you miss me : )

Smidget said:
" We will be meeting on miramar parkway and i75. On the east side of 195 there will be a wendys a pollo tropical and a gas station. We will be meeting @ that gas station @ 7pm then rolling out @ 730 pm sharp. Have fun if you need anything feel free to call me 786 286 8762 cya there" -E 30

Wait Wait Jakie!!!! lol ohh how fun it would be if you went!! You know you miss me : )
i need a ride and for you to pay! XP

FROM THE NORTH, take the Florida Turnpike Extension SOUTH to the Kendall Drive (SW 88th Street) exit, go one block WEST to SW 122nd Avenue, turn left and proceed SOUTH past a four way stop, past a light (Killian Drive/ SW 104th Street), past a school crossing light to 112th Street. We are located on the right.

FROM THE EAST, take US1 to SW 112th Street, turn WEST. This road becomes Killian Parkway and curves into SW 104th Street. You will go over a large bridge, then you will pass Miami Dade Community College- Kendall Campus. Proceed WEST and as soon as you go over the next large bridge (the Florida Turnpike), you will make the first LEFT on SW 122nd Avenue. Proceed eight blocks down to SW 112th Street. We are on the right.

FROM THE SOUTH
, take the Florida Turnpike NORTH to SW 120th Street exit. This exit ramp is on the left side but be warned that just before this exit, the Turnpike "splits" with the left lanes becoming the Don Shula Expressway (SR 874). Stay in the right lanes and immediately after the split, change into the left lane for exit at SW 120th Street. Turn LEFT and go one block WEST to 122nd Avenue. At this light, turn right and proceed eight blocks NORTH to 112th Street. We are located in the shopping plaza on the left.

FROM THE WEST, take Kendall Drive (SW 88th Street) EAST to SW 122nd Avenue, turn RIGHT and proceed SOUTH past a four way stop, past a light (Killian Drive/ SW 104th Street), past a school crossing light to 112th Street. We are located on the right.

MAP.gif

12265 S.W. 112th Street, Miami, Florida 33186

^____^

my pleasure.

I'm really excited, and I'm really nervous all at once. I mean, I'm going to fall, there's no way around it.

i am still wanting to go. hopefully raffi still wants to. if not, then you all have fun and tell me all about it later. and if i am there nat, i will fall with you. its okay. its been a really long time since i did anything like this. lol

natariix said:
^____^

my pleasure.

I'm really excited, and I'm really nervous all at once. I mean, I'm going to fall, there's no way around it.

It would be fun to watch do :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom