ok lests get a list going....

1. natarix
2. e30Gangsta
3. FallenAngel
4. Smidget
5. m4nfred
6. whitereabbit7500
7.froubaby

i really want to go, but i have no way there and i doubt raffi would be down. i just want a reason to wear tube socks and wear ghey ass skates and go all 70's style. damn it! lucky bastards, i move down and i still never go out and have any fun. i am such a non-drinking lame ass. haha. if i can get greens and a way, i will be there... no alcohol for rea...

Rwd Rea said:
i really want to go, but i have no way there and i doubt raffi would be down. i just want a reason to wear tube socks and wear ghey ass skates and go all 70's style. damn it! lucky bastards, i move down and i still never go out and have any fun. i am such a non-drinking lame ass. haha. if i can get greens and a way, i will be there... no alcohol for rea...

What do you mean i won't be down......Im down to go, but u sure u can skate? :p

1. natarix
2. e30Gangsta
3. FallenAngel
4. Smidget
5. m4nfred
6. whitereabbit7500
7.froubaby
8. JDMNismo300
9. RWRea??
10. Aerok180??

com'on there has to be more than 10 people out here that like to skate.......

wait wait wait RAFFI AND REA!!! you guys better flippin come and i am down with rocking the tube socks with you Rea lol

Last edited:
Guille wil be posting directions to this place later, maybe we can caravan overthere.

I need to know how many people are coming w/ me so I know which car to take.

okay. i am all in for it. raffi says he is willing to do it... lets get the 70's skate on tomorrow. we can do 80's skate if the ladies want to have fun with it. if only the guys would go all out. lol. and sorry i wasn't a figure skater like you baby. i am just a grungy chick who likes a skateboard more then wheels or a blade attached to her feet. but i am 100% in.

is this joint like a real skating rink? i haven't been to one since...damn grade school.

and whats up with meghz and suan, and shane, i would think they would love the chance to catch pics of us all busting our asses, well, at least nat and i. lol. xo.

im afraid lol 300lb going into concrete is bound to heart im gonna have to think for a while my blades have only been used 1nce or 2ice in the past 6 years ive owned them LOL

i am such a noob when it comes to doing fun stuff, do they rent skates still? i know it is probably a really dumb question, but seriously...do they? cause i own a shit load of skateboards, i own no skates.

Rwd Rea said:
is this joint like a real skating rink? i haven't been to one since...damn grade school.

and whats up with meghz and suan, and shane, i would think they would love the chance to catch pics of us all busting our asses, well, at least nat and i. lol. xo.

Agreed meghz suan and shane need to be present thats my vote!! and me to this list of of people falling.. the hell with pics we will need video footage!! lol

Back
Top Bottom