Sex

DUDOCIUS said:
damn piner i didnt know you were capable of growing facial hair.... the only person who is expirienced about sex is josh, C'mon the guy is like 45 years old.
lmao das fucked up

j0nes said:
so whats up mopar...you know what they say!

916920240_l.jpg

Yea, but they are talking about STEALING not sex!

DUDOCIUS said:
damn piner i didnt know you were capable of growing facial hair.... the only person who is expirienced about sex is josh, C'mon the guy is like 45 years old.

Yeah and when it does grow in it comes in all white trashy joe dirt style

Spidey said:
I can tell you MoparKitty is a sex pro from experience. :bigthumbu

Oh snap and. . .nioce :naughty:. I can't wait to hear her response to that. If it is true when is our "tandem"(take that however you want :laugh: ). I'm sorry I couldn't resist it was way too easy of a setup. This thread is getting better and better.

Lol, post some pics I don't want to be the only one that posted a pic ]=. Mopar you hurt my feelings, now you have to make then better. Come in a nurse costume to my house? Saturday? ^^)

JDMCoupe- said:
Lol, post some pics I don't want to be the only one that posted a pic ]=. Mopar you hurt my feelings, now you have to make then better. Come in a nurse costume to my house? Saturday? ^^)

i dont think her husbdan/boyfriend will like that too much lol

DUDOCIUS said:
Hey bladder since when did we allowed 10 year old kids to be members. Puerto ricans do it better, LOL thats funny, what are you talking about arroz con gandules?

we do alot of things better than you cubanos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

DownSouthS13 said:
i dont think her husbdan/boyfriend will like that too much lol
I don't mind, she only does it for me :bigthumbu
JDMCoupe- said:
Is spidey her husband/boyfriend ??
I've been her boyfriend for the past 6 years, she's a keeper. :D
hs1.jpg

Back in High School...
kt1.jpg

This past sunday after we installed my suspension.

j0nes said:
hey hey! easy there nena

haha i knew it das cool i needs me a long term lady lol whos into shit im in!

Uuuugh, I fucking hate that HS pic >.<! Meh ...

jdmnismo300 said:
lmao nice i had a feelin spidey was tappin dat lol no disrespects

"tandem" <--lmao

Yes, he be tappin' this. :p Been tappin' it for 6 years ... well, if you wanna get technical ... about 5 years and a few months thus far ... ;)

The Redline 03 said:
Oh snap and. . .nioce :naughty:. I can't wait to hear her response to that. If it is true when is our "tandem"(take that however you want :laugh: ). I'm sorry I couldn't resist it was way too easy of a setup. This thread is getting better and better.

There's a reason to my madness, or rather, obsession and openness about sex ... :p And +1 for the creative use of "tandem"

JDMCoupe- said:

For one, like DownSouthS13 said ... I don't think think my "husband/boyfriend" (LoL) would like that too much ... Two, I'm busy Saturday cause I'll be home studying for exams so I can have Sunday off to be at the event, so pick another day (LoL I kid, I kid) ... Three, I think it'd be better if I role-played the "sexy, school teacher" ... cause of the glasses and all ... :p

JDMCoupe- said:
Is spidey her husband/boyfriend ??

Yes.

j0nes said:

I beg to differ, kiddo.

how come there are no girls in this thread? a whole bunch of guys in a room w/ there minds on sex, im starting to feel a little uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom