Sex

Well, you eat the Cup Noodles first love, then you have sex. You'll have problems digesting, but at the time I don't think you'll feel bad. Try it!

ill fuckin throw up if eat that then have sex cuz u know mopar kitty I DO IT ROUGH!!! my stomach couldnt possibly take it.........lol

jdmnismo300 said:
ill fuckin throw up if eat that then have sex cuz u know mopar kitty I DO IT ROUGH!!! my stomach couldnt possibly take it.........lol

LoL ... in that case, no Cup Noodles for you. :p

mkiriakopoulos said:
look at the title lol

LoL, yes, I know... Acting like little-Miss-innocent here ... Keyword = "Acting" :p

Lol fine guys, I'll break the damn ice with pictures..
Gabeuh.jpg

Gorgeous

Observe that perfect thrust

jdmnismo300 said:
plz the vigor is like the little sister 230 hp on the legend and they take nitrous like spartans

yea how about no! its been proven on the dyno that acura lied about the hp on the vigor to sell more legends...so haha! :bigthumbu 262hp inline 5 ftmfw!

MoparKitty said:

so whats up mopar...you know what they say!

916920240_l.jpg

Hey bladder since when did we allowed 10 year old kids to be members. Puerto ricans do it better, LOL thats funny, what are you talking about arroz con gandules?

Look at all these youngins (I don't get to say that a lot) talking about sex while most of them probably have not "felt the warmth of a woman." Sorry I just saw 300 over the weekend :bigthumbu , I'm just messing around who am I to talk if I'm clean shaven I look like I'm 15. If you ever see me, you'll see :laugh: .

I get a bunch of age rages said for me, about anywhere between 16-25 depending on my facial hair

Piner said:
I get a bunch of age rages said for me, about anywhere between 16-25 depending on my facial hair

damn piner i didnt know you were capable of growing facial hair.... the only person who is expirienced about sex is josh, C'mon the guy is like 45 years old.

Back
Top Bottom