Sex

Ricky Cash said:
how come there are no girls in this thread? a whole bunch of guys in a room w/ there minds on sex, im starting to feel a little uncomfortable

a big ol sword fight huh? dont be affraid .....

Ricky Cash said:
how come there are no girls in this thread? a whole bunch of guys in a room w/ there minds on sex, im starting to feel a little uncomfortable

I'm a girl.

I'm on this thread.

:confused:

Well, I don't care one way or the other I'll get my tandem. I'll settle with Charger vs. AE86, I'm sure I can put my 86 in that trunk(oh snap :naughty: ) . Do you have a twin or cousin like you, not many girls will have a "date" working on a car :bigthumbu .

PS I can keep it going for awhile. I have a good/weird imagenation, that was my tamer stuff.

jdmnismo300 said:
plz kitty 86's are small and underpowered NOW sr coupes on the otherhand we got high rpms and boost ;D lol

pfft...v8's are where the torque is at...the bigger the engine...the bigger the push :bigthumbu

whiterabbit7500 said:
pfft...v8's are where the torque is at...the bigger the engine...the bigger the push :bigthumbu

Agreed. :D

The Redline 03 said:
Well, I don't care one way or the other I'll get my tandem. I'll settle with Charger vs. AE86, I'm sure I can put my 86 in that trunk(oh snap :naughty: ) . Do you have a twin or cousin like you, not many girls will have a "date" working on a car :bigthumbu .

PS I can keep it going for awhile. I have a good/weird imagenation, that was my tamer stuff.

LoL ... One of a kind, right here :p ... only child, and no female cousins.

"Tamer" stuff, eh? Hmmmm...

Yeah shes the only female that fires back on this topic, so you got my respect. There are not many "car girls" around, the true "car girl" is a rare breed.

For the 86/4ag haters. . .it's all about technique and full power down as much as possible, you give it your all when your in there :saythat: (I can finally use this lol).

To the power hungry people. . .whats the point of all that power if you can't control it, kinda like something else hmm. . . :p

Last edited:
whiterabbit7500 said:
lol...props to spidey on baggin one cool ass chick...even if he is only pushing a 1.3L :p
What I lack in torque I make up for in high speed. :bigthumbu

If spidey and Kitty are so open with SEX does that mean we get a live sex show??

oh and for the babysitter outfit i wouldnt be roleplaying as the kid.

Last edited:
POLE-POSITION said:
If spidey and Kitty are so open with SEX does that mean we get a live sex show??

oh and for the babysitter outfit i wouldnt be roleplaying as the kid.

LoL ... good question :p Maybe after a couple of drinks? Hahaha ...

Aaaaaaand ... what would you be role-playing then?

MoparKitty said:
LoL ... good question :p Maybe after a couple of drinks? Hahaha ...

Aaaaaaand ... what would you be role-playing then?

come on think about it....I'm Josh and the old guy of the site. well one of the older ones.

I posted this up for laughs on the picutres thread, but I thought I should put it here too, since it'd be more logical...

The Innerworkings of MoparKitty's mind...
YouKnowYourePervertedWhen1.jpg

POLE-POSITION said:
come on think about it....I'm Josh and the old guy of the site. well one of the older ones.

But you could still play the little kid ... the little naughty naughty kid... HAHA! :laugh:

that reminds me of the ammityville horror movie the new on wen the lil fat kids is getting babysat by the sluttyest hottest chick i wish that would have been me at that age i would whipped out my shit babysit on this lol

MoparKitty said:
I posted this up for laughs on the picutres thread, but I thought I should put it here too, since it'd be more logical...

The Innerworkings of MoparKitty's mind...
YouKnowYourePervertedWhen1.jpg

Damn all you think about is that and cars huh? What a perv. . . your definetly a keeper :bigthumbu .

Back
Top Bottom