Sex

jdmnismo300 said:
that reminds me of the ammityville horror movie the new on wen the lil fat kids is getting babysat by the sluttyest hottest chick i wish that would have been me at that age i would whipped out my shit babysit on this lol

LoL, nice.

The Redline 03 said:
Damn all you think about is that and cars huh? What a perv. . . your definetly a keeper :bigthumbu .

Teehee ^^!

jc_rps13 said:
Alot of my old girlfriends liked the 240. and 2 of them had 240's, maybe thats why I liked them? I dunno....

Speakin of sex and 240s, does anyone else have the problem of gettin "road" head in 2nd or 4th gear? The shifter gets in the way. I guess I need a short shifter...

Fleetwood bench seat FTW in this lol this thread blew up since i last checked interesting :bigthumbu

whiterabbit7500 said:
pfft...v8's are where the torque is at...the bigger the engine...the bigger the push :bigthumbu

im pushin a 5.7 does that count for anythinG :laugh:

PlatanoDrifter said:
im pushin a 5.7 does that count for anythinG :laugh:

lol...LT1 FTW baby!!

Spidey said:
What I lack in torque I make up for in high speed. :bigthumbu

who said bigger motors don't go fast? ;)

MoparKitty said:
YouKnowYourePervertedWhen1.jpg

lol...i like the way you think...big motors, and gummibears :bigthumbu

lol, i just realized that if "size" was measured in liters...you'd have it bigger then most every guy on here :laugh:

whiterabbit7500 said:
lol...i like the way you think...big motors, and gummibears :bigthumbu

lol, i just realized that if "size" was measured in liters...you'd have it bigger then most every guy on here :laugh:

:laugh: True.

:p

Hmm ... Just curious here ...

Where was the wierdest/wildest place you've ever had sex in? ;)

Last edited:
LoL ... church, huh? That's gotta feel ... wired? A lot of echo-ing I imagine ;)

Church playground, not as bad as in a church. But, alright, I'll give you that one, heh.

Mine was at the beach, in the water. A little hard cause of the waves and all :p Not that big of a deal, I guess ... Especially after you guys posting about your church-sex episodes.

MoparKitty said:
LoL ... church, huh? That's gotta feel ... wired? A lot of echo-ing I imagine ;)

Church playground, not as bad as in a church. But, alright, I'll give you that one, heh.

Mine was at the beach, in the water. A little hard cause of the waves and all :p Not that big of a deal, I guess ... Especially after you guys posting about your church-sex episodes.

how ironic.. 2 nights ago on ft. lauderdale beach i was with a few friends sitting on the beach.. and we look right in front of us, in the water. and there were two people moving vigorously up and down in the water. it was so obvious haha. she walked out of the water like she still had something up her ass. they even changed positions in the water from time to time. talk about illegal. lol

oh, and there were like 3 10 year old girls watching and imitading them. hilarious shit.

imitating*

but answer to your question.. airplane bathroom. on the way to greeeeeece [=

>.<! Gotta make it less obvious next time, I guess.

Actually, my story was during the day ;) With people around too.

Airplane bathroom?! How the fuck?! It's hard enough for only one person to fit in there ... how in the world you get two?!

MoparKitty said:
>.<! Gotta make it less obvious next time, I guess.

Actually, my story was during the day ;) With people around too.

Airplane bathroom?! How the fuck?! It's hard enough for only one person to fit in there ... how in the world you get two?!

you know the sink they have in there? :)

Mile high club, in the water, sinning in church? Look what you started Mopar, this will get better I'm sure lol.

At the fair in between two rides :) we made our own ride, other then that the rest arent too crazy a civic coupe parked at school, the kitchen, on a boat, OOO and on the pourch in front of the girls house!! lol her mom came home like 6mins after we finshed and caught me there and fliped out cuz it was like 4am. i almost forgot about that one lol it was when i was like 15, goooood times. :p

Back
Top Bottom