Sat. Nov 10th Drift event at Moroso by Ter-Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went drifting at Desoto for my first time today and man is it harder than it looks. Plan to come to utilize the skid pad for some good practice. Don't have 100 bones to throw down on it till this Friday, think it will still have enough spots?

The way sign-ups are going right now you should be fine. The last two events there were open spots almost until the event itself. Did you have fun at Desoto? (never been) .... Anyway good luck getting signed up.

Ok I Got A Spot And Sean Go Buy A 5gallon Red Feul Transportor Thing About 7.99 At Wally World (wal Mart 4 U Tards)now Take Your Pump Out Of Your Tank And Put It In The Red Thing A Little Bit Of Hose And Wire Maby A Couple Of Clamps And Your Good To Go. Lol

trd88supra said:
Ok I Got A Spot And Sean Go Buy A 5gallon Red Feul Transportor Thing About 7.99 At Wally World (wal Mart 4 U Tards)now Take Your Pump Out Of Your Tank And Put It In The Red Thing A Little Bit Of Hose And Wire Maby A Couple Of Clamps And Your Good To Go. Lol

Honestly the stupidest and probably most dangerous idea ive ever heard of on this forum in the 2 years ive been on it.

Thanks Chris, but I think that I'll just buy a new tank from Nissan, and have it done right one time.

Don't forget that my s14 is also my daily.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up on that one. Ride alongs have not been allowed for a while. I believe due to insurance purposes.

rwdrift said:
I wouldn't keep my hopes up on that one. Ride alongs have not been allowed for a while. I believe due to insurance purposes.

it's better that way anyways, at countyline it got outta control with the ride alongs, and it aint the same when your with a passenger rather than being by yourself in the car, it really kills concentration while they are screaming in your ear.

is there more people who will sign up?
we wanted to ask media to show up...but when if we have such a small turnout...we have nothing to show to the media or the spectators...so is there more people who will sign up so we can coordinate our plans for the media...with D1 coming to Moroso...there is no better time to promote south florida drifting scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom