Sat. Nov 10th Drift event at Moroso by Ter-Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ima be there with my cousin who isint on the forums. If anyone wondering who i am ill be the 15 year old short kid with a tall man ina gunmetal Coupe Trueno or a truck.

sfls13drifter said:
Well ima be there with my cousin who isint on the forums. If anyone wondering who i am ill be the 15 year old short kid with a tall man ina gunmetal Coupe Trueno or a truck.

Now replace Tall Man with Micheal Jackson and Truck with "The Party Van" :bigthumbu

You guys have no idea how bad I need to get a gas tank for a 96' 240.

If anybone can even piont in the right direction, it will be greatly appreciated.

Cell: 954 290 0961

Crazy Drift said:

If anybone can even piont in the right direction, it will be greatly appreciated.

is this sean?

Crazy Drift said:

nissan dealership is ur best bet....something like that u want to buy brand new.

I think that is plastic tank so you can use a used one as well as long as it doesnt have holes Sealmight still have one behind his shop

Crazy Drift said:

pm'ed

AKsamuraiS14 said:
nissan dealership is ur best bet....something like that u want to buy brand new.

if you know what yoor doing then you would know how to properly clean out a gas tank... or when its not worth keeping it not trying to be a dick but used isnt always that bad

Yeah, it's Sean. Found a place in orlando that has a 95' 240. Closed at 5.

So tommorrow may going to try and talk to someone about it. Moe might be able to pick it up on his way back from NY.

Chris how did you do at countyline? Saw the the vid., but in all?

Crazy Drift said:
Yeah, it's Sean. Found a place in orlando that has a 95' 240. Closed at 5.

So tommorrow may going to try and talk to someone about it. Moe might be able to pick it up on his way back from NY.

Chris how did you do at countyline? Saw the the vid., but in all?

i thought you already fixed it?

We did. Moe put appoxy on the spot and it held for about a week then it started to leak again. He told me to see if I could find another tank.

What about putting fiber glass strips on the spot?

Crazy Drift said:
We did. Moe put appoxy on the spot and it held for about a week then it started to leak again. He told me to see if I could find another tank.

What about putting fiber glass strips on the spot?

stop being cheap and buy one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom