Sat. Nov 10th Drift event at Moroso by Ter-Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Drift said:
As soon as I get my gas tank leak fixed, and have new flex-o-lite fans installed. I will be there.

If anyone knows where I can find a 2-way for a good price, PM me.

May I'll try the roadcourse out, If I can feel confident enough.

harri will most likely decide if you can go out to the road course or not. you gotta prove yourself on the skidpad first

boxmod said:
oh shit, piner is actually reg'd? maybe ill come watch this lol
I drove at countyline last sunday and you didnt come, so suck it lol

Yeah Im like well I have money so why not, before I didnt drive cause I had no moneys well I got moneys so I drive.

Last edited:
i'm registered and this will be my first event. just need to pick up a helmet. Got my power-steering working and this should be the first time i really get to put my tomei 2-way to use since installing it 2 months ago. The skidpad is where i'll be at :bigthumbu

Not trying to boast, but I tour up the pad at the last moroso. So I know I can Pass.
Its just that I 've been drifting for about for 4 months, and want to be confident in myself b4 I try the road course.

^How much for the Tomei 2-way, and where would I go to check it out?

Also if anyone can tell me where I can find a gas tank for a 96' S14, let me know.

#954-290-0961 cell

Crazy Drift said:
Not trying to boast, but I tour up the pad at the last moroso. So I know I can Pass.
Its just that I 've been drifting for about for 4 months, and want to be confident in myself b4 I try the road course.

^How much for the Tomei 2-way, and where would I go to check it out?

Also if anyone can tell me where I can find a gas tank for a 96' S14, let me know.

#954-290-0961 cell

U pull and pay in orlando has a black s14 that has most of its shit still in it.

Wanna slide but i gotta make sure my cars gonna be fixed this time. dont need to go out and suck it up again. lol broken steering rack ftw -sas

hey sas you still deserve orange status for making out there and doin your best dude, hopefully i can make it to this event to

Ricky Cash said:
hey sas you still deserve orange status for making out there and doin your best dude, hopefully i can make it to this event to
thanks bro once i get my car fixed ill be out there again. i really need some low Pros -sas

it dont matter you stillwent out and tryed with a broken steering rack and tookwork of
dats a winner in my book man

and im looking forward to alot of tandam practice with allof the drivers who can.....................

eNtRy SpEeD said:
U pull and pay in orlando has a black s14 that has most of its shit still in it.

Do you have the #, or can you give me the where abouts in orlando it is in?

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND A GAS TANK FOR A 1996 240 CALL ME.

954 290 0961

Last edited:
Flatline slider said:
it dont matter you stillwent out and tryed with a broken steering rack and tookwork of
dats a winner in my book man

and im looking forward to alot of tandam practice with allof the drivers who can.....................

Yes Wheres SAS's Orange Status!?!

suaknee said:
Yes Wheres SAS's Orange Status!?!
thanks for the support guys. just gotta say thanks to suan, shane, pablo, estie, piner, tim, and e30 for the support and helpn me keep my head on straight when my car was bein a bitch. sfl ftmfw -sas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom