Sat. Nov 10th Drift event at Moroso by Ter-Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep 11 days to fine tune my setup, wow for the first time im not worried about the car lol

meh i think ill be there watching too... swapping my engine this weekend.. and hopefully putting in a diff also but no solution for the negative camber yet :( another event ama have to pass out.

AWDtoyota said:
Lmk if you need any help....
thanks but SMDG'z got me Covered :D

Miami_drifter said:
meh i think ill be there watching too... swapping my engine this weekend.. and hopefully putting in a diff also but no solution for the negative camber yet :( another event ama have to pass out.
NEgative camber is ur friend ;) if not try some RUCA's or maybe an alignment :D

ehhh not looking so good for me. Still need to buy tires, clutch, install motor, tune, alignment, get used to driving the car again after 5 months, hope everything else is alright after 5 months of sitting.

But some late nights and bad days at work should fix that.

Yea, shits not looking good for me again for this round at moroso.

Still need to drop the motor, tune, rebuild steering rack, and find a front end ASAP.

Shooting for the NOPI qualifier now

Its all good. Found out the guy that I was talking to didn't know jack about 2 way diffs.

But when the people at kazz get back from sema my new 2 way will be on the way.

I am so ready to rip Moroso to shreds. The roads will turn to dust.

is there gonna be any type of set-up for the skidpad? like some cones etc to try and practice clipping points etc? or is it just an open space free for all once it's your turn?

BiG MiKE said:
they set up trash cans...
Mike you are in deep shit...Harri will be on skidpad teaching and throwing people out...to the road course... :bigthumbu but don't worry road course will be empty so you can practice all you want...I want to see you on the road course...

Takakumi_suti said:
Mike you are in deep shit...Harri will be on skidpad teaching and throwing people out...to the road course... :bigthumbu but don't worry road course will be empty so you can practice all you want...I want to see you on the road course...

it aint gonna be empty! Its gonna be full of my Tire smoke!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom