Sat. Nov 10th Drift event at Moroso by Ter-Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takakumi_suti said:
Mike you are in deep shit...Harri will be on skidpad teaching and throwing people out...to the road course... :bigthumbu but don't worry road course will be empty so you can practice all you want...I want to see you on the road course...
Oh NOez!!! I guess ima really have to be on my toez... :D so I cant cling onto the skidpad?! Ill def. grip the roadcourse but I doubt ima try anything to ballzy for my first runs

it aint gonna be empty! Its gonna be full of my Tire smoke!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring shitload of tires...last times everybody who was on roadcourse...had tons of driving time...but track is little rough and eats tires...
BiG MiKE said:
Oh NOez!!! I guess ima really have to be on my toez... :D so I cant cling onto the skidpad?! Ill def. grip the roadcourse but I doubt ima try anything to ballzy for my first runs
Like I said befire Mike...you are smart guy and don't act cool...you are learning at your own pace...taking time to get comfortable with the car and so on...I hope you don't go for NOPI licence... :) see you guys there

Takakumi_suti said:
Like I said befire Mike...you are smart guy and don't act cool...you are learning at your own pace...taking time to get comfortable with the car and so on...I hope you don't go for NOPI licence... :) see you guys there
lmao@ NOPI LICENSE no way would I try out for that...

As much as I want to make it to the roadcourse. I know for a fact I won't try my first 3rd gear drift at night.

I've only been drifting for about 4 to 5 months.

Takakumi_suti said:
Bring shitload of tires...last times everybody who was on roadcourse...had tons of driving time...but track is little rough and eats tires...

yea when I was there in June I was hot lapping the track and killed 3 brand new sets of tires before my motor finally blew up.

I got 3 brand new sets and 2 sets of used. Hopefully the motor will out last my tires this time.

DrumFunKen said:
yea when I was there in June I was hot lapping the track and killed 3 brand new sets of tires before my motor finally blew up.

I got 3 brand new sets and 2 sets of used. Hopefully the motor will out last my tires this time.
Didn't you install the new engine...I hope it will last...but I think you need more tires than that :) with 27 drivers signed up right now...you will be out of tires by 8 o'clock

Hmmm Im pretty sure i'll be on the road course by the end of the night, i'll need to bring more tires

I only got 6 used tires for the rear although that can be fixed, plus I need to find good shit for the front

only 27 drivers? figured there would be a few more than that. i hope to not get kicked off the skidpad and don't think i will on my first event. but its gonna be fun, and please lets not talk about blowing motors :ugh: ignorance is bliss rite? j/k

^^^^ look online but by the time they ship it might be too late, and speaking of all these tires being wasted anyone know places to get tires cheap used or new, you know just incase i can make it to the road course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom