s13 Coupe V.S. s13 Hatch

Coupe or Hatch ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

(809)Slyde-By

Spectator
Exactly what the title says. So I got three points for discussing how much Hatches suck in comparison to Coupes in other peoples threads that I decided to make of my own about it. And by hatches suck, I mean in looks, cause of course they both have the same engine and chassis more or less. And by coupes i don't mean s14's. Please discuss why you believe either or is better, and post sick pics...That could help back up your opinions (although "coupes are better" is not an opinion, but a proven fact).

On a side note, I would like to apologize to those people that threads were taken over for these types of discussions, and would like to ask the mods how long some of my features are going to be disabled for. And I, and my friends meant no harm, thats just how we are... even off the forums as well lol.

Last edited:
well if it is ok to talk about hatch vs coupe here and not get in trouble then.....HATCH FTMFW

we were told more than once that if we wanted to argue about this that someone should make a thread. i agree and support 809 slyde by 100%

well if it is ok to talk about hatch vs coupe here and not get in trouble then.....HATCH FTMFW

LMAO, Just thought if I made this thread, it would keep people from posting Coupe v.s. Hatch comments on other peoples threads...Just a little way to maybe control it.

Last edited:
another epic battle! like ka vs. sr / jz vs. rb zenki vs. kouki .whats the point? there will never be a winner. theres always to sides to every battle. any every one is entitled to there likings! why must u fell like u have to prove something? hatch, or coupe, drive what u want, why dont u prove whats better? its not the car that makes the driver. its the driver that makes the car!!! this is gonna got to like 10 pages. ill just sit here and enjoy my--
popcorn.jpg

I doubt it will get out off hand...If it does ill personally ask the mods to close it down. and like I said, it's mainly to control people from doing it outside this thread...cause I know someone will start posting shit like that again.

Hmmm......S13 Coupe VS S13 hatch?:ugh:

AE86 FTMFW!!! lmao:bigthumbu

ok ok jk jk...well sorta lol
also with AE86 coupes and hatches,
the S13 coupe has a stronger chassis bc the rear metal bracing wall that runs behind the seat, connects both suspension points (towers) together. It makes the coupes stronger and less flexing.
The hatch doesnt have this "wall" so it flexes more and is inevitably weaker.
Im saying this assumng that ur talking about stock cars.
ofc this can be resolved by adding a rear strut bar in a hatch.
Or a balls out cage.
But this is why Ae86/240/etc coupes are superior to hatches.
These r facts BTW.

Later

Last edited:
another epic battle! like ka vs. sr / jz vs. rb zenki vs. kouki .whats the point? there will never be a winner. theres always to sides to every battle. any every one is entitled to there likings! why must u fell like u have to prove something? hatch, or coupe, drive what u want, why dont u prove whats better? its not the car that makes the driver. its the driver that makes the car!!! this is gonna got to like 10 pages. ill just sit here and enjoy my--
popcorn.jpg

There won't be a winer, but it's just to see peoples opinions and such. theres everyday discussions about other shit thats pointless in the world, but people just discuss cause it's fun and funny to here the stupid shit use to back there opinions up.

the S13 coupe has a stronger chassis bc the rear metal bracing that runs behind the seat connects both suspension points (towers) together.
The hatch lacks this so it flexes more and is inevitably weaker.
ofc this can be resolved by adding a rear strut bar.
But IMHO this is why Ae86/240/etc coupes are superior to hatches.

Later

Very true but add the rear strut and its just as strong....i like to more room the hatch provides...more space to carry tires!!! though most coupes are best for conversions like R33 Silvia ect but i still love my hatch :bigthumbu

the S13 coupe has a stronger chassis bc the rear metal bracing that runs behind the seat connects both suspension points (towers) together.
The hatch lacks this so it flexes more and is inevitably weaker.
ofc this can be resolved by adding a rear strut bar.
But IMHO this is why Ae86/240/etc coupes are superior to hatches.

Later

:laugh::laugh::laugh: and thanks for starting a discussion. AND VOTE !! lol

Very true but add the rear strut and its just as strong....i like to more room the hatch provides...more space to carry tires!!! though most coupes are best for conversions like R33 Silvia ect but i still love my hatch :bigthumbu

Get a convertible, more tires would fit and its a coupe lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom