s13 Coupe V.S. s13 Hatch

Coupe or Hatch ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a s13 240sx like it or get something else. Coupes are nice so are hatches its all in someones own opinion there is no better of the two.

Its a s13 240sx like it or get something else. Coupes are nice so are hatches its all in someones own opinion there is no better of the two.

I agree, I actually agree with a lot of people that don't like this thread...I know that neither is different except for body style. but I like discussing which one looks better, which one overall i look better in...and I love the shit talk. Like when 2 people pick a favorite character in a movie or cartoon or anime...they start to argue which character kicks more ass. and I think of it the same in this discussion...which car looks nice, which can you do more to? and yea you could put a silvia front on a hatch as well, but then the hatch would just be admitting it wants to look like a coupe :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

its all preference just like ka-t or sr. you gain something here but lose it there. they both have equal amounts of ups and downs. it just all depends on which ones you want

its all preference just like ka-t or sr. you gain something here but lose it there. they both have equal amounts of ups and downs. it just all depends on which ones you want

i have the best of the fronts and the best of the rears!!!
imo that is
haha:laugh::laugh::laugh:

wow its funny how this thread is making ppl mad :laugh:. idk how many times ive seen ppl write "make a thread about the coupe vs hatch arguement" IMHO this is a good and useful thread because this way there will be less thread jacking in other ppls threads. If ur not gonna make a good point or argument, then do urself a favor and dont waste ur time posting

+1.. not gona mention thoSe nAmeS...
but do yourself a favor and dont post...it just shows how much u wanna be part of this disscussion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom