s13 Coupe V.S. s13 Hatch

Coupe or Hatch ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:applause:

but im still left wondering why do you guys care about which one is better? everyone has a different opinion,thats why there are so many different cars to choose from

cause most of the people on here are just fan boys and dont really drift:bigthumbu

wow its funny how this thread is making ppl mad :laugh:. idk how many times ive seen ppl write "make a thread about the coupe vs hatch arguement" IMHO this is a good and useful thread because this way there will be less thread jacking in other ppls threads. If ur not gonna make a good point or argument, then do urself a favor and dont waste ur time posting

God You People Gahhh Smell What The Rock Is Cooking Fuckin Hatches Thats What Son Coupe Ownz Your Anal Cavities Shit Volcano Silvia Bitches Done Woned.

wow its funny how this thread is making ppl mad :laugh:. idk how many times ive seen ppl write "make a thread about the coupe vs hatch arguement" IMHO this is a good and useful thread because this way there will be less thread jacking in other ppls threads. If ur not gonna make a good point or argument, then do urself a favor and dont waste ur time posting

alright, now why dont you answer my question, why do you guys care about which one is better?

( i guess now you know what it is for someone to make a thread and have others ruining it by their opinion on a back window.)

alright, now why dont you answer my question, why do you guys care about which one is better?

( i guess now you know what it is for someone to make a thread and have others ruining it by their opinion on a back window.)

i don't think it really matters which one is better its to see which one people would prefer and the pros and cons of each one

well let me give u my situation. i got my car in august of 07 and my friend defyinggrip got himself a coupe like in june of 07. i told him BEFORE i had my car, that i was gonna get wutever 240 was cheaper and in decent condition (coupe/hatch/convertible it didnt matter which one) i came across a gunmetal hatch and decided that it was the best thing available at the time. i also wanted a hatch because it was different than my friends coupe and easier to find than a vert. cuz i kno for a fact that if i WOULD HAVE gotten a coupe, my friends would have been calling me a biter forever. to sum it all up, i got a hatch to be different from my friend

does it really matter what your friends think i dont give a shit what anyone thinks its my car im gonna buy what i want and do what i want.

does it really matter what your friends think i dont give a shit what anyone thinks its my car im gonna buy what i want and do what i want.

lol trust me if u only knew them. i remember telling him "u do ur thing with ur coupe and ill do my thing with my hatch"

i vote hatch because i just love the body style. yeah coupes can be made sexy as hell but so can a hatch. and the both have the history in japan. hatch 180sx and 200sx and the coupes with the silvia. i just love the hatch for the extra room you gain especially when you take out those gain side panels in the trunk space.

well let me give u my situation. i got my car in august of 07 and my friend defyinggrip got himself a coupe like in june of 07. i told him BEFORE i had my car, that i was gonna get wutever 240 was cheaper and in decent condition (coupe/hatch/convertible it didnt matter which one) i came across a gunmetal hatch and decided that it was the best thing available at the time. i also wanted a hatch because it was different than my friends coupe and easier to find than a vert. cuz i kno for a fact that if i WOULD HAVE gotten a coupe, my friends would have been calling me a biter forever. to sum it all up, i got a hatch to be different from my friend

ok i can understand you wanted to be different than your friends and you didnt want to copy them, i can really relate to the whole biter situation,

BUT why is it so important to you guys which one is better or is voted the better car? dude i have a prius and im a mod in a drifting forum i sure as hell im not going to go out and drift my prius, but i enjoy watching and helping out i dc what cars im watching i go out to watch their performance, as do other ppl, its about the drifter not the car, if this is a personal issue this should be handled off the forum

ok i can understand you wanted to be different than your friends and you didnt want to copy them, i can really relate to the whole biter situation,

BUT why is it so important to you guys which one is better or is voted the better car? dude i have a prius and im a mod in a drifting forum i sure as hell im not going to go out and drift my prius, but i enjoy watching and helping out i dc what cars im watching i go out to watch their performance, as do other ppl, its about the drifter not the car, if this is a personal issue this should be handled off the forum

lol i think i kno wut ur trying to say. and now that i think of it....its not who has the better car but more about who made the better choice. i think THATS why me and my friends argue about it sometimes. but it always ends up turning into a laugh fest sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom