Pre regs are open for Moroso july 7th and Punta gorda

FDrifting said:
by the way man you did good yesterday ^
Thanx man! You were killin it all day.. Really really great driving you did awesome on both layouts

Hairetsu said:
I HAD A BLAST, only thing was my eyes are still fucked up from the sunscreen running into em aroun 2pm. really made driving shitty. Exspecially drivin home
LOL! I had the same problem!!! Sunscreen + Sweat in eyes = PAIN!!! lol my shirt went from gray to like brown from trying to wipe my eyez clean..

the second layout took some getting used to but then i was able to just hold full throttle in 2nd around that sweeper and it'd kick me out right at the perfect exit point. i got lucky. that was some bs when it rained though. for anyone with over 100hp it was an automatic spinout...

yesterday was the first time i every said "i have too much torque for this"..

FDrifting said:
the second layout took some getting used to but then i was able to just hold full throttle in 2nd around that sweeper and it'd kick me out right at the perfect exit point. i got lucky.

i kept trying to exit that corner too sharp...by the time i got the idea to take it wider it was time to leave, o well.

FDrifting said:
i got lucky. that was some bs when it rained though. for anyone with over 100hp it was an automatic spinout...

I don't think even ICE is as slippery as the skid pad was when wet... :laugh:

I had a blast too! Thanks Harri!!!
Too bad one of my track wheels (gasket) gave up in the middle of the day and I really didn't wanna destroy my street tires...

Looking forward to the next practise event!! :D

IMG_13831_1.jpg
[/IMG]

JuhaG said:
I don't think even ICE is as slippery as the skid pad was when wet... :laugh:

I had a blast too! Thanks Harri!!!
Too bad one of my track wheels (gasket) gave up in the middle of the day and I really didn't wanna destroy my street tires...

Looking forward to the next practise event!! :D

IMG_13831_1.jpg
[/IMG]

your car gave me a chubby, nice pic.

the event was awesome. it was my first event- and first time actually drifting. i waited four years [literally] to do an event and i had a blast. thanks harri!

and big thanks to my brother for teaching me and to emil for helping me out!

elliotmac said:
the event was awesome. it was my first event- and first time actually drifting. i waited four years [literally] to do an event and i had a blast. thanks harri!

and big thanks to my brother for teaching me and to emil for helping me out!

which one was you? this was my first attept at sliding also....only had the car a year now !

DownSouthS13 said:
oh ok ......loud ass mofo lol u drive that thing round town?

haha, i had an exhaust problem the night before. the hangers that hold it up broke when i was putting it on the trailer. i didn't have time to fix it so i just took it off. and i recently got a new daily so i barely drive it on the road anymore.

when i was standing next to harri at the starting line everytime you pulled up we'd all plug our ears

FDrifting said:
when i was standing next to harri at the starting line everytime you pulled up we'd all plug our ears

haha, i saw that. there wasn't enough time for me to fix the exhaust. figures something like that happens the night before an event. but lots of shit went wrong for me the days leading up to the event. someone broke into my car and stole my helmet [which i was borrowing from someone] and then the tires i bought leaked etc. etc.

FDrifting said:
so is anyone going to post pics or vids of this shyte

+1565156156156

Great event, fun and great seat time for the money, not sure how much better it can get than that...

..oh wait yeah instructors! Thanks to Andy and Tim for trying to un-noob me!

elliotmac said:
haha, i saw that. there wasn't enough time for me to fix the exhaust. figures something like that happens the night before an event. but lots of shit went wrong for me the days leading up to the event. someone broke into my car and stole my helmet [which i was borrowing from someone] and then the tires i bought leaked etc. etc.

+1565156156156

haha you want to hear some shit? 10 minutes before i leave to go to the event i get pulled over, for my tag being obstructed, they ask me if my license is valid i reply "of course" they run my license and pull out the handcuffs and say i'm going to jail for fraud! i shit my pants pretty much.

apprently my little brother stole my birth certificate and ss car went to the dmv claiming to be me and saying he needed a new license because he lost it, they immediatly kicked him out and suspended my liscense. after a long long talk cops realized on the photo they had it was my little brother and not me and said "we wont take you to jail but there is no way you can drive" josh came to the rescue and drove my car to the event just so i could drive..thats some good friends right there.

oh and i wanted to thank rod for being kind enough to let me, josh and michelle stay at his place for the night and raffi for letting us chill after the event. thanks guys! it was awesome meeting all of you

Back
Top Bottom