Pre regs are open for Moroso july 7th and Punta gorda

it was nice seeing you again harri and like always it was a fun as event. that last layout i was surpised i was able to run the whole thing in 2nd gear full throttle.. i guess i got torque! haha could've fooled me

BLADDER_MASTER said:
I found it funny how the rain pwnt everyone. :laugh:

cept josh....hes the only one i seen make it through almost everytime without a spin!!

BLADDER!!!!!!!! post the vids in the rain haha i was spinning all over the place :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Ter-Tech said:
Thanks again for all the guys and girls that showed up and supported SFL Drifting.
Couple people are now allowed to run on the advanced track after today

1. Big Mike
2. Josh
3. FDrifting
4 Nicolay Castro
and couple of other guys.
Should revoke Shants and give it to Michelle since she did better on her car HAHAHH LOL
Nightmonkeys challenge has been made Bitches AUG 5th TANDEM, BMW VS nissan ( <= notice small letters)
^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHA... THE CHALLENGE IS STILL ON THO BROTHA!!!!That was funny, but im not backing down, now tim wants to be in the little challenge too!!! its gonna be a TER-TECH V.S AERO-K tandem showdown baby!!!!

and u try to drive a 50hp car and try to drift it!!! lol

ur still the man tho... hands down!!! :bigthumbu

Last edited:
GREAT EVENT!!! Ter-Tech U guyz rock! Thanx Harri for another Great one.. countin the dayz till the nexT event!! :D

FDrifting said:
by the way man you did good yesterday ^
so did you :p can't wait for the vert tobe turbo. I'm the one that was buggin you for a light every 30 minutes, nice to meet you, maybe ill hit the kart track some time with luis with the e30 next time

haha yes that'd be awesome man. oh shit i forgot to ask did you find out what happened to your car? driveshaft???

I HAD A BLAST, only thing was my eyes are still fucked up from the sunscreen running into em aroun 2pm. really made driving shitty. Exspecially drivin home

FDrifting said:
haha yes that'd be awesome man. oh shit i forgot to ask did you find out what happened to your car? driveshaft???

na everything is good, my friend didn't tighten my lugs all the way, if I didn't pull off the track then my rear driver tire would of flew off. :) im str8

I WANT PICS :(

DownSouthS13 said:
homie your shirt was blk by the end of the day lol was white in the morning lol !!!!!

ya mna good thing I took off the good shirt before. I had to change 6 tires, so i got pretty dirty with it, especially cause my eyes were fucked up I didn't care what I was doing getting dirty cause I needed to get it done asap.

BLADDER_MASTER said:
I found it funny how the rain pwnt everyone. :laugh:

whoever drove the rhd in the rain pwnt that shit. and harri pwnt in the turbodiesel :) oh and the lancer.

fun event, tires lasted an amazingly long time, hope to see more events @ moroso soon.

thanks Harri.

Back
Top Bottom