17. Christopher Jackson
18. fenicett iribar
19. Rodd Becker
20. Elson Rodriguez
21. William Barnette
22. Noah Hunt
23. Noah Hunt
24. Edward Rodriguez
Event will not be cancelled for any reason, ok Maybe if Madonna comes to my door and says "I'll give you all my money, if you stay home with me" Since then I can buy my own track. LOL So there is a change that it won't happen, not very big chance but a chance never the less.

dude you coulda said someone other then madona....yuk!

Ter-Tech said:
Event will not be cancelled for any reason, ok Maybe if Madonna comes to my door and says "I'll give you all my money, if you stay home with me" Since then I can buy my own track. LOL So there is a change that it won't happen, not very big chance but a chance never the less.

^^^ hahahaha

The_Sinister_7 said:
Can we use cheap ass helmets for this event or do we need to have the snell 2005 standard helmets?

CAN WE?????????????????? :confused:
TOO LATE TO GET A GOOD ONE...... LMK ASAP

FUCKIN SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAD A FUKKIN BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks harri!!!!!!!! :bigthumbu

Thanks again for all the guys and girls that showed up and supported SFL Drifting.
Couple people are now allowed to run on the advanced track after today

1. Big Mike
2. Josh
3. FDrifting
4 Nicolay Castro
and couple of other guys.
Should revoke Shants and give it to Michelle since she did better on her car HAHAHH LOL
Nightmonkeys challenge has been made Bitches AUG 5th TANDEM, BMW VS nissan ( <= notice small letters)

Last edited:
you guys always do it big...even our little practice skid pad deal.....you guys :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Ter-Tech said:
Thanks again for all the guys and girls that showed up and supported SFL Drifting.
Couple people are now allowed to run on the advanced track after today

1. Big Mike
2. Josh
3. FDrifting
and couple of other guys.
Should revoke Shants and give it to Michelle since she did better on her car HAHAHH LOL
Nightmonkeys challenge has been made Bitches AUG 5th TANDEM, BMW VS nissan ( <= notice small letters)
it's Nissan

Thanks Harry for setting up a great event. I wish I could have stick longer but my tires where gone, and didn't want to drive with those in rain.

Here a video of one of my runs, I might have some more to post later.

[yt]aBq9R45fKUo[/yt]

Back
Top Bottom